+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help - RR for POF

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi all,

For POF I got a RR, but nothing concern specifically.as follow:

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $0 - CAD$xxxxx.xx (this money is way more than requested for single applicant) as per TD CANADA TRUST statement at xxxx-xx-xx; Family of 1 requires CAD $12475 NOTE: GIFT DEED, EDOC xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just wanted to ask if I should wait for them to ask for ADR or proactively submit LOE

Here what I submitted:
  • Receipt of the wire transfer
  • Letter of Gift Deed signed by my mom in blue ink
  • The bank account statement (I used some money in the account as monthly expenses before I landed a job, so the money in the account is less than the one stated in GIFT DEED but still way more than the minimum requirement). I did show the wire transfer money there but I didnt highlight or explain the date I got the money in LOE, the money I got less than the receipt a bit as a fee from the bank.
So, should I submit a LOE with a thorough explanation about the date I got the money, why it less than the amount my mom transferred, etc?

Much appreciated for your help.

as_ok

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
I am in the same situation as yours. I do have submitted the updated POF and reason for huge deposits. Did you hear from them? Any updates?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
no, dead silent, will wait six months overs to reach the MP.
Hi, have you received PPR now? I also have RR for my settlement fund and i'm not sure if to send any documents or just wait for ADR/GCMS.

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi all,

For POF I got a RR, but nothing concern specifically.as follow:

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $0 - CAD$xxxxx.xx (this money is way more than requested for single applicant) as per TD CANADA TRUST statement at xxxx-xx-xx; Family of 1 requires CAD $12475 NOTE: GIFT DEED, EDOC xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just wanted to ask if I should wait for them to ask for ADR or proactively submit LOE

Here what I submitted:
  • Receipt of the wire transfer
  • Letter of Gift Deed signed by my mom in blue ink
  • The bank account statement (I used some money in the account as monthly expenses before I landed a job, so the money in the account is less than the one stated in GIFT DEED but still way more than the minimum requirement). I did show the wire transfer money there but I didnt highlight or explain the date I got the money in LOE, the money I got less than the receipt a bit as a fee from the bank.
So, should I submit a LOE with a thorough explanation about the date I got the money, why it less than the amount my mom transferred, etc?

Much appreciated for your help.
@Tom0712 did you get ppr? Did anyone approach you regarding RR. Please update.... M also in same boat.