+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help. Residency calculation mistake by one day

dunten

Oct 4, 2017
I returned to Canada on the 10th and submitted the 9th on my residency calculation. I have 40 days extra to meet the residency requirement.

What should I do ? Wait to explain in the interview or send a letter?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I returned to Canada on the 10th and submitted the 9th on my residency calculation. I have 40 days extra to meet the residency requirement.

What should I do ? Wait to explain in the interview or send a letter?
Once you have AOR, use the CSE form to submit the correction. No need to worry about it, you have buffer.

Reactions: JoeOsu and dunten

6242 cook

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
I ha
yes

CSE = case specific enquiry

I have a question to you

After applied to add some more information in file using webform will make application delay

After apply I realize I missed one address details and after receiving all T4 I realized I missed out a period of employment in cit0002 form Question 11

Please advise me thanks

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
I made the same mistake. On the date of my interview I told the officer immidiately before she started asking me any question. Since I have more buffer days. She said she will make the corrections. And that was it. No big deal

Reactions: dunten

dunten

Oct 4, 2017
I made the same mistake. On the date of my interview I told the officer immidiately before she started asking me any question. Since I have more buffer days. She said she will make the corrections. And that was it. No big deal
Ok great.. thank you

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I ha

I have a question to you

After applied to add some more information in file using webform will make application delay

After apply I realize I missed one address details and after receiving all T4 I realized I missed out a period of employment in cit0002 form Question 11

Please advise me thanks
There is a difference between forgetting a day of absence (which seems to be derin1010's case) or forgetting a job and/or an address where you used to live. I would encourage you to correct it via webform once you have AOR. Imagine you don't correct it, then you get a Quality Assurance questionnaire and can't produce the appropriate documents due to a mistake in your application. Always correct mistakes when you notice them.

If you have tons of buffer days and forgot a single trip, it might be a different story but your work and address history is important because it is what documents you actually having lived in Canada.

6242 cook

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
There is a difference between forgetting a day of absence (which seems to be derin1010's case) or forgetting a job and/or an address where you used to live. I would encourage you to correct it via webform once you have AOR. Imagine you don't correct it, then you get a Quality Assurance questionnaire and can't produce the appropriate documents due to a mistake in your application. Always correct mistakes when you notice them.

If you have tons of buffer days and forgot a single trip, it might be a different story but your work and address history is important because it is what documents you actually having lived in Canada.

Many many many many many thanks for your reply

I didn’t think that way

You really opened my eyes

Today i will use webform to correct it

I mean if I correct it CIC will not take bad way , I think it will indicate my honesty

Tanks

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
gr

Great reply
SPYFY thanks