+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help required from seniors

ma76

Aug 4, 2011
Hi

In advance thankful to all seniors especially Qorax for answering my problem. Today i have got visas for Federal Skilled worker category. And i am landing on 12th of august (just 1 week). My visa expiry is 19th of august.

1. With passports attached are 'Confirmation of permanent residence forms' for all my family members, what they did is interchange the pictures, on my form they put my wife's picture & on wife's form they put mine, everything else is correct on the form. If i send form back to london embassy then i have just 4 days left, and i have to travel on 12th (already booked flight). what should i do?

2. Also attached are the 'Immunisation Record' for the children. Does it necessary to sign it with DR/health professional. I am just going for 1 week so do we must fill it & signed by DR. Question is does it necessary for people like us who are just for short stay? does it will create problem on the airport.

I will be really really thanful for helping me out.

M

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not very case specific answer as I am not from London

We had some problem with our Child COPR. We went to New Delhi VO. They entertained us. They have rectified the error and next day itself they sent it through registered mail.

They also asked how fast we need, as we had no travel plan we left the COPR with them for post or else we could have got on the same day.

Better you visit your VO.

For kids Immunisation recors, I understand it is required for school admission not for landing purpose.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ma76 said:
Hi

In advance thankful to all seniors especially Qorax for answering my problem. Today i have got visas for Federal Skilled worker category. And i am landing on 12th of august (just 1 week). My visa expiry is 19th of august.

1. With passports attached are 'Confirmation of permanent residence forms' for all my family members, what they did is interchange the pictures, on my form they put my wife's picture & on wife's form they put mine, everything else is correct on the form. If i send form back to london embassy then i have just 4 days left, and i have to travel on 12th (already booked flight). what should i do?

2. Also attached are the 'Immunisation Record' for the children. Does it necessary to sign it with DR/health professional. I am just going for 1 week so do we must fill it & signed by DR. Question is does it necessary for people like us who are just for short stay? does it will create problem on the airport.

I will be really really thanful for helping me out.

M
Hi ma76,

I would suggest you have to send the COPRs by courier to Visa office for correction and explain in the covering letter that you need extension of landing date. The Visa Office did the mistake and of course I hope the VO will grant you an extended date for travel.

2. You need to get signature of a Doctor on the Immunization record. The doctor will certify as follows:

I hereby certify that this is a true record of the immunizations received by the above-named.

Signature of qualified health professional Day / Month / Year

Name:
Address:
Professional Designation: