+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help - Removal order appeal processing time

Locked Out

Apr 29, 2014
Dear All;

please advice how long it takes for the removal order appeal case to be processed, i mean how long it takes for the hearing date to be decided since the date of submitting the appeal application? i applied the appeal application (in Montreal office ) two years ago and i have been still waiting since then.

please advice

duMaurier

Apr 19, 2015
Can you be more specific on why you are asked to leave? Was it the conditional PR? Criiminal? Does CBSA know where you are and have you been asked to meet with them, interview?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
duMaurier said:
Can you be more specific on why you are asked to leave? Was it the conditional PR? Criiminal? Does CBSA know where you are and have you been asked to meet with them, interview?
did you not read the OPs previous post history ? The OP failed to meet residency obligation and was reported on coming back into the country so initiated an H&C appeal at some point.

Here is one of the earlier posts http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-we-apply-humanitarian-and-compassionate-ground-on-this-caseplease-help-t203643.0.html;msg4010481#msg4010481

duMaurier

Apr 19, 2015
I just read his situation. I don't know who he is but his reason for staying there sounds very political. I understand that he said he was taking care of his family but depending on where his family was, if it was in a warzone l, they could have gone to a refugee, war-free zone and he could have came back to Canada, work and help them financially.

But from what i hear appeals can take up to 2 years.