+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help Regaring TRV

rizwann

Nov 22, 2012
Dear Bryanna
In need your kind assistance, I want to reapply TRV as a tourist in end of May, for this purpose I book tour Package for 8 days and got day to day itinerary but it’s just booking, I have not paid yet because I want to pay after get my visa approval, I just want to know is it ok to attached only day to day itinerary with hotel booking and pay later for this tour Package which cost $ 3000.Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Rizwann,

Hope you have addressed the reasons for the previous refusal:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-regaring-trv-t391549.0.html;msg4877422#msg4877422

When you reapply - even if it is for a package tour - you must prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates, including any expenses which are not included in the tour costs.

You can state that you will confirm/pay for the tour package only after a TRV is issued

Cheers

rizwann

Nov 22, 2012
Dear Bryanna
I book 5-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Boston Bus Tour in the month of June 2016 with detail day to day itinerary and also mention all entrance tickets and expenses please guide in this regard.
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Rizwann,

Does your intended tour have a Boston-Canada-Boston itinerary.... or would it start from Boston-end in Canada.... or start in Canada-end in Boston?

Can you provide evidence of your intended visit to NY, including the purpose of visit?

In your previous posts, you had mentioned about attending a business event in Amsterdam after your Canada/US visit.... will your trip also include Amsterdam?

Cheers

rizwann

Nov 22, 2012
Dear Bryanna
actually I have two options to select tour package
1. Itinerary
Toronto, - Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls to Ottawa
Ottawa to Montréal
Montréal to Québec City
Then Québec City to Boston where I have 3 days business conference in Boston & I will also book hotel in Boston after that I will go to new York and spend few days in New York and departure to my homeland from new York. (the Trip start from Toronto and end in New York).
2. Itinerary
New York to Niagara Falls (Canada side)
Niagara Falls to Ottawa
Ottawa to Montreal
Montreal, Quebec City
Quebec City to Boston
In Boston where I have 3 days’ business conference in Boston & I will also book hotel in Boston after that I will go to New York and spend few days in New York and departure to my homeland from New York. (This Trip start from New York and end in New York).
Please guide which tour Package are you recommend me.

I drop Amsterdam trip because I am not able to attend bossiness conference in Amsterdam.
Because in the meantime my case will be in Canadian embassy and embassy take 60 days to processing for TRV.