+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!! Query regarding PR card

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Hello Guys,

I Landed on 01-Nov-2017 at Sarnia. Am seeing Status as "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Since Dec 27th 2017) but there are no messages. I have recently called CIC to enquire the status, they told me that they have mailed my card on Dec 22nd but I haven't received it till today. She told me to wait 6 weeks (Last week was my 6th week) and call them back.

Should I wait for an other week before submitting them a form that I haven't received the card, Since from Dec 24 till Jan 2nd it was mostly holidays, should I still need to count those holidays for 6 weeks timeline?

Please help!

Thanks,

Satish

chaoimmigration

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

I Landed on 01-Nov-2017 at Sarnia. Am seeing Status as "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Since Dec 27th 2017) but there are no messages. I have recently called CIC to enquire the status, they told me that they have mailed my card on Dec 22nd but I haven't received it till today. She told me to wait 6 weeks (Last week was my 6th week) and call them back.

Should I wait for an other week before submitting them a form that I haven't received the card, Since from Dec 24 till Jan 2nd it was mostly holidays, should I still need to count those holidays for 6 weeks timeline?

Please help!

Thanks,

Satish

1. CHECK WHAT ADDRESS YOU HAVE WITH IRCC, AND CONFIRM THAT THEY HAVE SENT YOUR CARD TO THAT ADDRESS;
submit your information here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
IF ONLINE TOOL DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, JUST CALL THEM

2. CALL IRCC TO REPORT LOSS OF CARD, NOT NECCESSARY TO SUBMIT ANOTHER FORM OR APPLY AGAIN, IN YOUR CASE IF THE CARD HAS NEVER RETURNED BACK TO IRCC NOR RECEIVED BY YOU, THEY WOULD CANCEL THE CARD BY ERASING THE ELECTRONIC VALIDATION BUILT IN THAT CARD AND MAIL YOU WITH A NEW ONE.

Reactions: satish1990