+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP: Problem with proof of funds

Carlos1982

Aug 20, 2010
Hi there.

I am at the final stage of the FSW PR application.

Detroit Visa office asked me for the medical exams and 24 months of bank statements.

However, I have a concern:

I had sent proof of funds once before. After that, my girlfriend needed money. Then, I lent her $ 9,000 and she just gave it back to me.

To have a support, I got a sworn and notarized document which states that I lent her money and then she gave it back to me (exactly 2 weeks ago).

Furthermore, I am sending T4's, pay slips, job reference letters from the last 2 years (they even state my salary) and bank statements proving that I earned the money legally and of course, working.

What do you think about my case? Will I have any trouble? or Do yo think I am doing well?

Please seniors, give me your opinion.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I didn't know they were going to ask me a proof of funds again, that's why I lent the money. Anyway, I can't undo what I did, but I am worried, because I really want my PR Visa.

micuza2004

Star Member
Apr 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010/Full Doc. 31-08-2010
AOR Received.
14-12-2010
When you send your full documents to the visa office?; just curious. 24 months bank statements :eek: seems to me very much.

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries, as long you have the funds in place it dosen't matter when You acquire them. 24 Months is bit too much, but you hav edone the right thing by taking a notarized letter from your girlfriend. You are doing the right thing by sending all the payslips and tax returns. All the Best to you!!

Carlos1982

Aug 20, 2010
Thanks so much for your opinion and wishes!

One last question:

In the letter they sent, they said that if I haven't already pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, I may do so at this time.

Should I pay right now the fee? or to be sure, should I wait until they approve the documents that are required at this stage (proof of funds and medical exams)?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are asking you to pay it now so do it now.

Carlos1982 said:
Thanks so much for your opinion and wishes!

One last question:

In the letter they sent, they said that if I haven't already pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, I may do so at this time.

Should I pay right now the fee? or to be sure, should I wait until they approve the documents that are required at this stage (proof of funds and medical exams)?

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPRF is refundable and it is only requested when the VO is 90% sure that you will be issued a Visa. Go Ahead you are almost at the finishing line.

All the Best