+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help - PR card card renewal

RR_11

Apr 13, 2020
I am unable to fit all my travel history in the space provided in the form (IMM5444).
I am not clear on the instructions "print out additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and submit it with your application". Should I recreate the table rows and columns on a word document and include all the information there and indicate "see attached document" in the space provided in the form? or should I reprint the exact page and cross out all the other questions?

Where should I add the additional sheets? After the last page of the form or after the page where the question is?

Please help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am unable to fit all my travel history in the space provided in the form (IMM5444).
I am not clear on the instructions "print out additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and submit it with your application". Should I recreate the table rows and columns on a word document and include all the information there and indicate "see attached document" in the space provided in the form? or should I reprint the exact page and cross out all the other questions?

Where should I add the additional sheets? After the last page of the form or after the page where the question is?

Please help
Either option is fine for both of your questions.

RR_11

Apr 13, 2020
Either option is fine for both of your questions.
Thank you so much for the quick response. I prefer creating the tables on word and consolidating everything on one page for ease of review by the officer. I will have the answer on the master form as "see attached document". Is this ok? or this is considered not following the instructions.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much for the quick response. I prefer creating the tables on word and consolidating everything on one page for ease of review by the officer. I will have the answer on the master form as "see attached document". Is this ok? or this is considered not following the instructions.
Fill up what you can on the form and put the rest in the Word doc.