+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help Pcc FBI

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I am so relaxed i can chill something ;) Actually if for some reason the AppOfficer requires it, it would cost him more time to get & submit it later, than now.

goa@ I would still say get it. Obviously other ppl would say don't get it...and I don't know why. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Get the certificate, keep it ready. Even if you don't need it now, you may need it later.
Besides it takes $18 + any other charges for your handprinting services.

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
iamroth said:
I am so relaxed i can chill something ;) Actually if for some reason the AppOfficer requires it, it would cost him more time to get & submit it later, than now.

goa @ I would still say get it. Obviously other ppl would say don't get it...and I don't know why. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Get the certificate, keep it ready. Even if you don't need it now, you may need it later.
Besides it takes $18 + any other charges for your handprinting services.
Iamroth,
I agree with you 100% on this. Get it and keep it, it is $18 worth spent! You never know.

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
Guys I need your help,

Im presently working here in saudi arabia, and I previously employed to cruise ship last 2011 for 9 months (mar - dec 2011).

I just received a request for Police certificate for United States, and I only have 15 days to comply.. I really dont know what to do?

I dont understand why they require this i didnt stay on Land in United States and considering its a C1D visa, not a resident visa.

Please help me what to do..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
gel_canada said:
Guys I need your help,

Im presently working here in saudi arabia, and I previously employed to cruise ship last 2011 for 9 months (mar - dec 2011).

I just received a request for Police certificate for United States, and I only have 15 days to comply.. I really dont know what to do?

I dont understand why they require this i didnt stay on Land in United States and considering its a C1D visa, not a resident visa.
Well, you dredged up an old post, and I think all of the people in the previous discussion were asked for the US/FBI certificate. So you are in good company.

You have two choices. One would be to not provide what they ask for, give your explanation, and hope that your application is not refused. Or, give them what they ask for. I recommend the latter.

Apply for the FBI certificate as soon as possible, send your application via courier and get delivery confirmation, and and send CIC an update about your application before the deadline. You should respond to CIC's request BEFORE the deadline, even if you don't have the certificate yet, and let them know your application is pending and you need more time. If you do not communicate with CIC by the deadline, it will be treated as non-response (and likely refusal).

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
jes_ON said:
Well, you dredged up an old post, and I think all of the people in the previous discussion were asked for the US/FBI certificate. So you are in good company.

You have two choices. One would be to not provide what they ask for, give your explanation, and hope that your application is not refused. Or, give them what they ask for. I recommend the latter.

Apply for the FBI certificate as soon as possible, send your application via courier and get delivery confirmation, and and send CIC an update about your application before the deadline. You should respond to CIC's request BEFORE the deadline, even if you don't have the certificate yet, and let them know your application is pending and you need more time. If you do not communicate with CIC by the deadline, it will be treated as non-response (and likely refusal).

Thanks for the reply, I really didnt thought that they will require me this. anyway I will send an appliaction via courier to FBI tomorrow.
Do i have to include a photo as well?, aside from application form, credit card payment form and fingerprint form?

And is it ok if im going to include my SIRB card (seafarers identification card and old passport showing my C1D visa for their quick reference for my details?

I

Imam Gomaa

Thanks every dude for your reply.
Still I have another question: should I prepare another Police certificate for me and my wife or just me as the principal applicant?
Waiting for your replies. ???