+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help: Pakistan Police Certificate (Lahore)

skha97

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,

I am in urgent need of help. I have had my Pak police certificate made from the liberty police service center in Lahore. I have submitted my application using this. However, I am now told that this might not be the right letter and I had to get one from the police station near Kacheri in Lahore. Can anyone who has applied from Lahore tell me if they got a letter made from Liberty center or any other center apart from the Kacheri police station. Or the Kacheri police station is the only one that would issue the correct police clearance certificate for EE.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Who told you that it is not the right one? And what is the issue with it? I am also planning on applying with the PCC from the liberty center.

skha97

Feb 9, 2020
Who told you that it is not the right one? And what is the issue with it? I am also planning on applying with the PCC from the liberty center.
muspal, do you know of any successful applicants who got their PCC from liberty center?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I searched on these forums, and have seen the same format of PCC being used successfully. I will be applying very soon with the same. It fulfills all of IRCC's requirements no idea why it wouldnt be sufficient.

skha97

Feb 9, 2020
I searched on these forums, and have seen the same format of PCC being used successfully. I will be applying very soon with the same. It fulfills all of IRCC's requirements no idea why it wouldnt be sufficient.
Thank you, muspal. Could you post a link to a forum where the PCC from liberty center is mentioned and someone has said that they successfully have used it for their application and EE purposes.

Thank you.