+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help on employment history for Super visa

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I am PR holder applying super visa for my Dad.

Hi My dad did not worked for past 10 years. He is doing local business and there is no documentation (no tax documentation, no receipt, no bills). Please help what to fill on employment history.

For proof of fund - we are planning to give property value assessment and FD to show as Proof of fund. Bank statement is also not in good shape.

Should I simply specify 'Not working' - will that work?

Last edited:

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October

Hi My dad did not worked for past 10 years. He is doing local business and there is no documentation (no tax documentation, no receipt, no bills). Please help what to fill on employment history.

For proof of fund - we are planning to give property value assessment and FD to show as Proof of fund. Bank statement is also not in good shape.

Some one please help with above comment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

You can put not working for your parents. Or retired.
POF - you have to show NOAs which is more important. Your parents can show property as ties and FD and bank accounts as POF.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Thank you so much for the response. I have 10,000 CAD FD available. Do I have split it between 2 application as 5000 CAD each for Funds available for my stay in imm5257e field 'Funds available for my stay'. One for my mom and one for my dad.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for the response. I have 10,000 CAD FD available. Do I have split it between 2 application as 5000 CAD each for Funds available for my stay in imm5257e field 'Funds available for my stay'. One for my mom and one for my dad.
So you meet LICO too including all members of your family. Your parents apply together. One is primary applicant.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
So you meet LICO too including all members of your family. Your parents apply together. One is primary applicant.
Yes I meet LICO. I am applying both together but have to fill 2 imm5257e form. So mention same amount in both

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
@Naturgrl I applied the visa and got BVL and no PPR yet. I am worried as I did not provided my parents employment history. I submitted my T4 and employment verification letter. In my EVL it says the employee status is Leave of absence. I am still receiving the salary but on long term leave.

As the PPR is getting delayed, shall I go head and upload my bank statement and pay stub to prove that I have sufficient fund or simply wait for PPR. Please Advise. Thank you very much for the help. (I did not submitted my pay stub and my bank statement as I thought less is more - My salary is way more than LICO cut off)

I am also following up with MP office and they are not very responsive at my location. So not sure why the PPR is getting delayed.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
@Naturgrl I applied the visa and got BVL and no PPR yet. I am worried as I did not provided my parents employment history. I submitted my T4 and employment verification letter. In my EVL it says the employee status is Leave of absence. I am still receiving the salary but on long term leave.

As the PPR is getting delayed, shall I go head and upload my bank statement and pay stub to prove that I have sufficient fund or simply wait for PPR. Please Advise. Thank you very much for the help. (I did not submitted my pay stub and my bank statement as I thought less is more - My salary is way more than LICO cut off)

I am also following up with MP office and they are not very responsive at my location. So not sure why the PPR is getting delayed.
any help??

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Could somebody reply to this post. Please advice.