+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help - NOC for Data Science Position

Almostsummer

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, I have seen some posts about choosing NOC codes for data scientist positions, but they don’t really apply to me, so I thought I would create a new post.

My job is about using data science/statistical methods and tools to identify and address business issues and risks and improve financial and operational processes. I work in retail industry. What NOC code do you think could best match my job? Anyone has similar job and has received PPR please advise. Thanks in advance!

aasifa

Jul 24, 2022
Hi, I have seen some posts about choosing NOC codes for data scientist positions, but they don’t really apply to me, so I thought I would create a new post.

My job is about using data science/statistical methods and tools to identify and address business issues and risks and improve financial and operational processes. I work in retail industry. What NOC code do you think could best match my job? Anyone has similar job and has received PPR please advise. Thanks in advance!
Hi ! Were you ever able to figure this out ? My husband's job profile is exactly the same. Not able to choose the apt NOC Code.