+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help need to verify

Bani

Feb 12, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Hello All,

Can anyone in Canada can verify wether the below is a geniune consultant.Thank you in advance for your help.

SEN Immigration (Head Quarters)
Ellesmere Professional Centre
1920 Ellesmere Road, Suite 209
Toronto, ON, M1H 2V6, Canada
Phone:
+1 - 416 - 289 - 0341
Fax:
+1 - 416 - 289 - 9242

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
Consultants are tricky, mine was horrific and gave me all the wrong information.

In order to check you would need the lawyers name, and then check with the chamber, qubec has a different one and the rest have a different one.

Regardlesss if he/ she is a paid representative he has to be registered.

Do be careful some of these guys are great scam artists, they take advantage of people and give them all good reviews on an application that won't be sucessful just to take the Review Fee which in some cases is 1500 USD.

I would suggest you study the CIC website and take a look at the HRDC website it gives you all the information you need.

This forum also has great and valuable information.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I fully agree with Alice,But just checked with CSIC and his license is in order.But again you never know.......

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
use any CSIC Consultant, CSIC culsultants are listed on their certifying authority sites.
google it.

helpmeimmigrate

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Bani said:
Hello All,

Can anyone in Canada can verify wether the below is a geniune consultant.Thank you in advance for your help.

SEN Immigration (Head Quarters)
Ellesmere Professional Centre
1920 Ellesmere Road, Suite 209
Toronto, ON, M1H 2V6, Canada
Phone:
+1 - 416 - 289 - 0341
Fax:
+1 - 416 - 289 - 9242

Hi Honey,

My name is Mini and i work for an immigration conultancy firm in Vancouver. I help people in various forums on immigration matters and give free advice. However I do recommed a representative, but only a good one, the one you said above is no good. To find a good representative, go to CSIC, which the certified immigration consultants of Canada website.
Anyhow, you can do your application on your own, you dont need a representative, if you know what are doing.

Take care and good luck
Mini

Bani

Feb 12, 2009
Dubai, UAE
to alice,bcguy,jnathan thank you.

to mini,thank you for the info.that consultant firm asking me to pay USD 14000 total.thats why i need opinion from you guys. can you suggest me any lawyer or consultant in canada which they have satellite office here in Dubai UAE.Once again thank you very much in advance.

helpmeimmigrate

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
My goodness. Why do you want to do that.
if you are under the list just apply the processing is going to get faster now.
Believe me its hard earned money save it for later.
I could not send you a Pm your inbox is full, you can email me at helpmeimmigrate@yahoo.ca

let me know your email and i can send you what you need

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help need to verify

Hi Bani,
please empty your inbox I cant sent you mails

Nicholas

Bani

Feb 12, 2009
Dubai, UAE
my qualification is not listed among the 38 jobs. i can speed up my immigration application if i will have job offer from canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can still qualify to apply for skilled worker even if your occupation is not in the list of 38 if you have a job offer. You do not need to hire a consultant but you can if you want to.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know of any site but you can google Canada job bank and try to contact employers.

kofikumom

Sep 3, 2008
<<You can still qualify to apply for skilled worker even if your occupation is not in the list of 38 if you have a job offer. You do not need to hire a consultant but you can if you want to.>>

Leon, is it true that even if you have a job offer, it has to be in the Great 38 before you'll be considered?