IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-04-2015
Hello all,
I am a student from India. I have done my BCA from here but due to a health problem I was unable to give my 5th sem final exams, therefore I have to give them in Nov 2014 mostly, but I have completed my 6th sem with 83%. I am have applied for Jan 2015 intake in Humber, Fanshawe, Algonquin, and Durham College. I am awaiting response from the colleges. I have a very strong academic background, 10th: 94%, 12th: 69%, BCA: avg of 80%, 83% in sem 6. What I need help in is, if i get accepted to these colleges, and apply for visa without my final degree certificate, can i still be granted visa?? I will get my provisional degree certificate only by December. If I apply for visa in Dec(after 1st Dec), will I still have chance of getting visa?? Please help me, I am really worried and do not want to delay to May entry. Please guide. :'(

ashubangarh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Kapurthala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
Doc's Request.
already submitted
IELTS Request
already did ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6.5
File Transfer...
15-07-14
Med's Request
already done
Passport Req..
submited along with application
VISA ISSUED...
4-08-14
LANDED..........
will land on 26/08/14
icyyd said:
Hello all,
I am a student from India. I have done my BCA from here but due to a health problem I was unable to give my 5th sem final exams, therefore I have to give them in Nov 2014 mostly, but I have completed my 6th sem with 83%. I am have applied for Jan 2015 intake in Humber, Fanshawe, Algonquin, and Durham College. I am awaiting response from the colleges. I have a very strong academic background, 10th: 94%, 12th: 69%, BCA: avg of 80%, 83% in sem 6. What I need help in is, if i get accepted to these colleges, and apply for visa without my final degree certificate, can i still be granted visa?? I will get my provisional degree certificate only by December. If I apply for visa in Dec(after 1st Dec), will I still have chance of getting visa?? Please help me, I am really worried and do not want to delay to May entry. Please guide. :'(
u can ask ur college to provide a certificate that u were studying in that clg and has completed your degree that will be fine

info as told to me by one of the consultants had same issue so was sugested by agent

bt I got the provisional after few days so I applied with provisional degree

icyyd

Jan 27, 2014
Ahmedabad, India
Visa Office......
CHC Bangalore - VFS Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-04-2015
Thanks for such a quick reply, it was very helpful. I have already taken a letter from my college mentioning the reason why I haven't given my 5th sem exams and that all degree requirements will be fulfilled in Nov. Is that alright? Or should I get one saying that I have gotten the degree itself? I doubt they will give me something such as that, but can try. Anyone have any similar experiences? Any further input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ashubangarh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Kapurthala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
Doc's Request.
already submitted
IELTS Request
already did ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6.5
File Transfer...
15-07-14
Med's Request
already done
Passport Req..
submited along with application
VISA ISSUED...
4-08-14
LANDED..........
will land on 26/08/14
the offer that will be provided to you will be a conditional one. I am nt sure if u can file visa with that

dhanekula143

Dec 3, 2013
if u had course completion certificate from ur coleg then only you have chance to apply for visa .but course completion certificate will be issued in your college after
completing our exams only ............

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
hey don't worry you can apply on behalf of this, As Sept is on the colleges are busy you would receive your offer letter soon.

what courses have you applied for?