+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help! nbi no criminal criminal record

kent2013

Feb 12, 2019
hello my wife haved already applied for PR this last december, and then this January CIC requested supporting documents regarding my nbi stating "no criminal record" (reckless imprudence resulting to damage to properties, permanently dismissed)
My question is there anyone with the same csse na grant ng visa eventhough may case na ganito, we already provided supporting documents including nbi explanation letter, court docs and my own written explanation letter, pede po paki share ng timeline nyo or any idea kung gaano katagal ang may ganitong case bka. may kakilala kayo or kaibigan with the same case i haved. Thank you in advance and your reply will help much as I already thinking too much.....
godbless

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
you would want to post in english unless you post in the filipino thread where more people will understand you.

Reactions: mithi678

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
hello my wife haved already applied for PR this last december, and then this January CIC requested supporting documents regarding my nbi stating "no criminal record" (reckless imprudence resulting to damage to properties, permanently dismissed)
My question is there anyone with the same csse na grant ng visa eventhough may case na ganito, we already provided supporting documents including nbi explanation letter, court docs and my own written explanation letter, pede po paki share ng timeline nyo or any idea kung gaano katagal ang may ganitong case bka. may kakilala kayo or kaibigan with the same case i haved. Thank you in advance and your reply will help much as I already thinking too much.....
godbless
Hey, how’s your application going? And how did you get an explanation letter from nbi? Same situation with my husband. Thanks!