+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help My Family .

Jayz22

Feb 5, 2017
My Mom is almost 5yrs now here in Canada. Last yr September(2016) me,my son,my 2 brothers, & my father came here my Mom sponsored us here 5 in Canada. A few weeks my Mom found a job for us not included my youngest brother coz he is sty=udying here & he is still a minor. Then last November(2016) my father starts not helping us to pay the rent it just so unfair for me and for my brother that we are working and helping Mom. And we found out that my father is sending all his money to our Country to his 2nd family there. And I confront him that if he still not gonna help us then he can move out. Then last December he left without knowing and still we don't know where he is until now.
He came here in one click my Mom pay all the bill/fees and I'm the one who getting /complete all of the requirements of the immigration for how many years. It's hard for us to see our Mom crying & depressed.

What should we do?? do we need to report it to the police?? to the immigration?? we don't know what to do. We are still under sponsorship of my Mom she's responsible for us. She is afraid if she reported it can also affect our PR here, she's afraid for our safety.
And also my father threaten my Mom that he can make a story to the immigration and he also threatens me that he can report me to the immigration that I'm working here instead of taking care of my 2yr/o son.

Im lucky to found this site. Please help us!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
You may find more information by posting in the family sponsorship thread below...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jayz22 said:
My Mom is almost 5yrs now here in Canada. Last yr September(2016) me,my son,my 2 brothers, & my father came here my Mom sponsored us here 5 in Canada.

What should we do?? do we need to report it to the police?? to the immigration??

She is afraid if she reported it can also affect our PR here, she's afraid for our safety.

And also my father threaten my Mom that he can make a story to the immigration and he also threatens me that he can report me to the immigration that I'm working here instead of taking care of my 2yr/o son.
Did your mother actually sponsor you or did she include you in her own PR application?

What exactly would you be reporting? Your father leaving your family is not criminal, nor is it an immigration matter.

Your PR statuses are safe.

What kind of story is he planning to tell? As a PR, you are allowed to work, so not sure why you would be concerned about him telling immigration you are working.

Jayz22

Feb 5, 2017
canuck_in_uk said:
Did your mother actually sponsor you or did she include you in her own PR application?

What exactly would you be reporting? Your father leaving your family is not criminal, nor is it an immigration matter.

Your PR statuses are safe.

What kind of story is he planning to tell? As a PR, you are allowed to work, so not sure why you would be concerned about him telling immigration you are working.

She sponsored us 5 here . So is it fine if he leave us even he is just 4mos here ?? He can live happy here while we are suffering ? one more thing can he be deported because of what he did?

It's good to here that our PR card was safe because of what he did . We are just concern because we went here in Canada as family, we don't want trouble . Thankyou!

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Jayz22 said:
She sponsored us 5 here . So is it fine if he leave us even he is just 4mos here ?? He can live happy here while we are suffering ? one more thing can he be deported because of what he did?

It's good to here that our PR card was safe because of what he did . We are just concern because we went here in Canada as family, we don't want trouble . Thankyou!
Was this a group of 5 refugee application, where you mom was the main sponsor?

I believe once the PRs are issued, they won't be revoked unless there is some proof of misrepresentation in the original application.

Also the sponsor would need to sign an undertaking commitment as part of the process, so your mom may be liable to pay back any money your father collects in social support (welfare) during the undertaking time.

If this was indeed a refugee app, you should post the question to Refugee & Asylum section of the forum.
If it was a regular family sponsorship application, then you should post in the Family Class Sponsorship section.