+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help. Moving country after Ita.

Bally1123

Jun 16, 2017
Hi all,

Firstly thanks so much to everyone as there is extremely valuable and helpful information on these forums.
I have a few questions about my express entry application.
My family and I live in Dubai and have received my ITA. Due to a sudden job loss, I have to move to India. I wanted to complete my application for PR here but looks like I might not get enough time to do so. I have my bank account here.
My question is, can I finish my application from India? I.e. Still be able to show my dubai bank statements and I can also do my medical here in Dubai before I leave? I can take the Pcc from here the day of my departure.
Will I face any issues if I complete my pr application from India? I believe all documents are submitted electronically so would my physical location of submission matter?

Thanks and best regards.

Mamajama

Mar 26, 2014
Naija
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Firstly thanks so much to everyone as there is extremely valuable and helpful information on these forums.
I have a few questions about my express entry application.
My family and I live in Dubai and have received my ITA. Due to a sudden job loss, I have to move to India. I wanted to complete my application for PR here but looks like I might not get enough time to do so. I have my bank account here.
My question is, can I finish my application from India? I.e. Still be able to show my dubai bank statements and I can also do my medical here in Dubai before I leave? I can take the Pcc from here the day of my departure.
Will I face any issues if I complete my pr application from India? I believe all documents are submitted electronically so would my physical location of submission matter?

Thanks and best regards.
You can submit ur application before leaving for India or u can submit in India, does not matter, as long as all information is correct

Bally1123

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for your reply. So basically if I complete my application in Dubai and move to India then I can receive everything electronically and travel from India?
Would there be any reason for me to travel from Dubai or I can proceed with remaining formalities from India?