+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help , medical surviellance

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Hi all :
I finally got my visa with COPR mentioning this phrase
Condition 32
Must report for medical examination , surveillance or treatment , and at specified times and places , provide proof of compliance
Surveillance code 2.02

I know they consider me having inactive tuberculosis , but they did not send me the surveillance form .
I want to know if I can have that form at airport or in Canada
How long time reporting and surveillance takes , since I have to do landing for just 20 days as I am currently postgraduate student who have no much holiday
Any body with such experience
Plz help
Best Regards

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
Did you get an answer for this? My spouse also got the same condition in her CPR:

50: Must report for medical examination, surveillance or treatment, and at specified times and places

But there was no form included. I read the following information online at this site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/imm0535.asp

If the applicant does not hand over his IMM 0535B at the POE, the POE officer must issue one and complete Parts A and B. If the POE officer uses the online version of the IMM 0535B form, two copies of the form must be printed and filled out. One copy is given is to the applicant and the second one is returned to CIC - Public Health Liaison Unit (as described above).

The Medical Surveillance Handout for the appropriate medical condition must also be issued:

Tuberculosis
Syphilis

So I don't know if you really need the form if they will provide it at the airport. That is what I am wondering. If someone with experience in this case can respond, it would be really helpful.

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Yehia82 said:
Hi all :
I finally got my visa with COPR mentioning this phrase
Condition 32
Must report for medical examination , surveillance or treatment , and at specified times and places , provide proof of compliance
Surveillance code 2.02

I know they consider me having inactive tuberculosis , but they did not send me the surveillance form .
I want to know if I can have that form at airport or in Canada
How long time reporting and surveillance takes , since I have to do landing for just 20 days as I am currently postgraduate student who have no much holiday
Any body with such experience
Plz help
Best Regards
They will issue this form at the POE. However, it is better to get this before travelling to avoid confusion at the POE. In my case, first they asked for this form but when I told them that I never received this form. They discussed this with their supervisor and after couple of hours they issued me this form. So to avoid any inconvenience, in my opinion, you should get this form before travelling.
You will have to contact your local health authority within 30 days after landing to get appointment. After that they will give you an appointment and then they can decide about further procedures.

sireesha9

Jul 11, 2017
HI guys,
My husband applied for PR and he submitted all the required documents along with spouse medicals as they have requested (even i'm not accompanying him). I have past history of TB and we provided all the tests and medications used. we also confirmed that TB is cured and it is inactive.
Its been 2 and half months we have submitted the documents and the status is "we are reviewing your medical results" what could be the issue..
Can we send any other supporting tests ..
Anyone please guide me

Darshan shah

Aug 26, 2018
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
HI guys,
My husband applied for PR and he submitted all the required documents along with spouse medicals as they have requested (even i'm not accompanying him). I have past history of TB and we provided all the tests and medications used. we also confirmed that TB is cured and it is inactive.
Its been 2 and half months we have submitted the documents and the status is "we are reviewing your medical results" what could be the issue..
Can we send any other supporting tests ..
Anyone please guide me
Could you please reply what happed next?
Did you get ur pr? How did thing do there?
(As it is a very old post, and i suppose now you would be settled in Canada)