+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me...!

Balkiy

Aug 22, 2022
I get this message from ircc "Your application is at the final stage of processing." What does it mean and how long will my i get my PR? Thanks

Outland refugee Timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on March 30, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
What's your visa office? A lot depends on the embassy/VO processing your case.

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Anyone helping me?
You should expect a call for biometrics. for more information, please search 'Amin Hope' in this forum. he has the same visa office as yours. He might have something to advise you

Balkiy

Aug 22, 2022
You should expect a call for biometrics. for more information, please search 'Amin Hope' in this forum. he has the same visa office as yours. He might have something to advise you
I did biometrics when I was applying the pr so I no need for that and i couldn't find amin hope so please can you copy and past his link on here!

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
I did biometrics when I was applying the pr so I no need for that and i couldn't find amin hope so please can you copy and past his link on here!
Hello,

My husband’s PR application is also in process at Singapore visa office. His medical is done in April. We haven’t heard from them after that. What is your application's status now? Do you receive anything in this last week? Thank you

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi there, I saw your post and I noticed that some mates here mentioned my name. I just did my medical 20 days ago and I got update in my GCkey ( medical results have been received) next month for the second time I need to get some more vaccines. Apart of that there is nothing more in my side, but I will update you if I get any news.
may I ask you from which country are you applying ?

Reactions: alyhas