+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me!!

jeffc33

Oct 8, 2007
Hi All great forum and lots of info.
I have a problem. I have just been to the high commission London and got my visa in my passport and copr form.
While my passport was in my Aunt who lives in Canada and gave me the extra 5 points I needed died.
What I need to know is do I need to declare this as I have not landed yet or will it not matter as I have already been granted visa?
I am worried they may ask me about my aunt when I land.
Any help would be great I am so upset to get this far and now have a problem.
Many Thanks Jeff

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Her passing away is considered as "after the fact," and does not affect your visa.

If you have proof of her death such as a copy of her newspaper orbituary, then you might want to have that in hand when you land, and you don't need to show it at all unless if asked about her - and please don't cry when asked about her since some of us humans are suspicious of a show of tears.

You will be fine, and congratulations also.

jeffc33 said:
Hi All great forum and lots of info.
I have a problem. I have just been to the high commission London and got my visa in my passport and copr form.
While my passport was in my Aunt who lives in Canada and gave me the extra 5 points I needed died.
What I need to know is do I need to declare this as I have not landed yet or will it not matter as I have already been granted visa?
I am worried they may ask me about my aunt when I land.
Any help would be great I am so upset to get this far and now have a problem.
Many Thanks Jeff