+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me.......

Kiranjotgill

Apr 11, 2018
I want to apply visitors visa for my brother.but father's name spell wrong Dewinder instead of Devinder on his all documents like school certificates,pan card and passport. If he going for correction it's long process. Does it effect on his visa application ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want to apply visitors visa for my brother.but father's name spell wrong Dewinder instead of Devinder on his all documents like school certificates,pan card and passport. If he going for correction it's long process. Does it effect on his visa application ?
It the spelling is correct/the same on your brother's passport + your brother's birth certificate then no worries

Kiranjotgill

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks Bryanna so is it OK to apply because it's correct on my documents when I present my documents to show blood relationship does it matter

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna so is it OK to apply because it's correct on my documents when I present my documents to show blood relationship does it matter
Your brother must include copies of the birth certificates (his and yours) that state both your parents' names. If there's a spelling mismatch between both your documents then include an explanation to say it is the same person