+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with the Student Visa application

VanHua

Nov 7, 2018
Hi everyone, I am from Vietnam and is currently working on a student Visa. My situation is very complicated.
I was an international before in Canada but due to some family reasons, I did not finish my degree, after that, I went through two PR applications, one is a common-law partner and the other one is H and C. The common law one ended because we broke up and H and C application got rejected. All I had to say is I was all by myself and very naive back then.

I am applying to go back to Canada as an international student again, I have IELTS 6.5, Letter of Acceptance from a public college which is lead to a three-year PGWP. I have paid 1 year of tuition and soon I am buying GIC from CIBC bank. I know all the basic documents which I am putting together, but I need an experienced agent who can help me reviewing my cover letter for IRCC and the whole package for the last time before I send it to the immigration office. Unfortunately, my situation is extremely unique and a lot of agents in Vietnam have never deal with a case like this, student visa agency here would refuse to take on your case if the case is too complicated or the chance for the visa to be approved is lower than 75%. The percentage will change depending on how famous the organization is. I need help especially with my Cover Letter to IRCC, I am not sure how detailed I should write and which detail to be included and which is not. To be honest, I don't really know if there is a chance for me to go back as a student.

I had a departure order from IRCC after my H and C got refused, I left followed the rule and left the country before the issued day. While I was in Canada, I did not break any rule (besides leaving my school but then my ex sponsorship documents helped me to stay in the country legally).

Have anyone been in a similar situation and can give me come advice?

Thank you,

Van

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I am from Vietnam and is currently working on a student Visa. My situation is very complicated.
I was an international before in Canada but due to some family reasons, I did not finish my degree, after that, I went through two PR applications, one is a common-law partner and the other one is H and C. The common law one ended because we broke up and H and C application got rejected. All I had to say is I was all by myself and very naive back then.

I am applying to go back to Canada as an international student again, I have IELTS 6.5, Letter of Acceptance from a public college which is lead to a three-year PGWP. I have paid 1 year of tuition and soon I am buying GIC from CIBC bank. I know all the basic documents which I am putting together, but I need an experienced agent who can help me reviewing my cover letter for IRCC and the whole package for the last time before I send it to the immigration office. Unfortunately, my situation is extremely unique and a lot of agents in Vietnam have never deal with a case like this, student visa agency here would refuse to take on your case if the case is too complicated or the chance for the visa to be approved is lower than 75%. The percentage will change depending on how famous the organization is. I need help especially with my Cover Letter to IRCC, I am not sure how detailed I should write and which detail to be included and which is not. To be honest, I don't really know if there is a chance for me to go back as a student.

I had a departure order from IRCC after my H and C got refused, I left followed the rule and left the country before the issued day. While I was in Canada, I did not break any rule (besides leaving my school but then my ex sponsorship documents helped me to stay in the country legally).

Have anyone been in a similar situation and can give me come advice?

Thank you,

Van
Hello, it's a different situation. But we all have our difficult times. Mine is different. After two rejection I have hired an ircc approved consultant from Canada. They are very reliable, professional and transparent. They are good at difficult cases. You can contact them. Website: www.visanotes.ca
Hope this might help.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
This website is run by a law firm, you can also search for Canadian immigration law firms online. You are probably going to be considered a high risk for becoming an illegal which is what you will have to overcome.

VanHua

Nov 7, 2018
This website is run by a law firm, you can also search for Canadian immigration law firms online. You are probably going to be considered a high risk for becoming an illegal which is what you will have to overcome.
Hi there I could not see the Link you provided