+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with the NOC codes for my duties

prasant_cfc

Nov 8, 2016
Hi guys,

I am looking to apply for Canada PR process. I have been working with the following roles. Can anyone here know the NOC codes with which I could apply. Not sure while checking. I am working on IT firm as Project Accountant

Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you so very much !! :)
• Ensuring established project financial controls are consistently and appropriately implemented for a portfolio of project work through the sufficiently detailed implementation of financial reporting
• Providing timely and quality project monitoring and cost control information for all projects
• Evaluating reporting of deviation from specific project budgets and timelines and intervenes/escalates as necessary
• Reviewing and evaluating project progress to ensure that financial controls are being correctly utilized and reported.
• Assessing and verifying financial reporting to ensure compliance; and that project managers/leaders are applying expected discipline to project financial management by generating monthly status reporting to the Manager, Project Office
• Inspecting portfolio of projects on a continuous basis to ensure that adherence to project management processes and standards are being followed and provide regular updates to the Manager, Project Office
• Engaging with internal and external project stakeholders including division managers, project managers, and delivery managers to ensure conformance with the appropriate project management practices
• Recommending improvements to workflow and processes of the Project Office and Project Management processes

Regards

Sadaf Ali

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I am looking to apply for Canada PR process. I have been working with the following roles. Can anyone here know the NOC codes with which I could apply. Not sure while checking. I am working on IT firm as Project Accountant

Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you so very much !! :)
• Ensuring established project financial controls are consistently and appropriately implemented for a portfolio of project work through the sufficiently detailed implementation of financial reporting
• Providing timely and quality project monitoring and cost control information for all projects
• Evaluating reporting of deviation from specific project budgets and timelines and intervenes/escalates as necessary
• Reviewing and evaluating project progress to ensure that financial controls are being correctly utilized and reported.
• Assessing and verifying financial reporting to ensure compliance; and that project managers/leaders are applying expected discipline to project financial management by generating monthly status reporting to the Manager, Project Office
• Inspecting portfolio of projects on a continuous basis to ensure that adherence to project management processes and standards are being followed and provide regular updates to the Manager, Project Office
• Engaging with internal and external project stakeholders including division managers, project managers, and delivery managers to ensure conformance with the appropriate project management practices
• Recommending improvements to workflow and processes of the Project Office and Project Management processes

Regards
Hi

Well your job title falls within NOC 1111 Financial auditors and accountants. I'm not sure about the JDs you've mentioned are aligned with what is written here

Cheers

prasant_cfc

Nov 8, 2016
Hi

Well your job title falls within NOC 1111 Financial auditors and accountants. I'm not sure about the JDs you've mentioned are aligned with what is written here

Cheers
Thanks Sadaf for taking your time and replying.. I checked the duties few of them matches and the title is same.. is there any code familiar to you which aligns my JD.. thanks again