+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with GCMS note(review required)

llsomll

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys I've applied my pr in November and my estimated completion date was May 12.

Since there haven't been any updates on my application I applied for gcms note and I just got it yesterday.

And I found that in March they were concerned about my job offer and review was required. It was March 3

Lable: EE Eligibility
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT-EMPLOYMENTl LETTER DOES NOT APPEAR TO INDICATE PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT; HOWEVER DOES INDICATE WILL BE EMPLOYED UNTIL SEPT 14, 2021, REVIEW REQUIRED R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET RPRF:COMPLETE

And there was the next note which is the newest and which was updated on May 1 and it says

Lable: General
***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS/GCMS completed-no concerns. Applicant is single, never married, No dependants declared.*** A11.2 ASSESSMENT/R87.1 ELIGIBILITY*** Canadian Work Experience - Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment experience, educational documentation, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations, Arranged Employment - Having reviewed the WP, and Loo, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying offer of Arranged Employment. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ - PASSED ***ADMISSIBILITY*** Background information reviewed, no concerns on file.

It seems like the latest note is quite positive about my application.. but I am still worried about "review required" note in March since it's June and I haven't still got PPR.
Please help me if I still should be worried about "review required" that was in March

* And also even though I passed medical exam in December already my application was updated and when I checked it it says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 5, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Do you guys know why?

Reactions: NOC98

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi guys I've applied my pr in November and my estimated completion date was May 12.

Since there haven't been any updates on my application I applied for gcms note and I just got it yesterday.

And I found that in March they were concerned about my job offer and review was required. It was March 3

Lable: EE Eligibility
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT-EMPLOYMENTl LETTER DOES NOT APPEAR TO INDICATE PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT; HOWEVER DOES INDICATE WILL BE EMPLOYED UNTIL SEPT 14, 2021, REVIEW REQUIRED R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET RPRF:COMPLETE

And there was the next note which is the newest and which was updated on May 1 and it says

Lable: General
***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS/GCMS completed-no concerns. Applicant is single, never married, No dependants declared.*** A11.2 ASSESSMENT/R87.1 ELIGIBILITY*** Canadian Work Experience - Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment experience, educational documentation, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations, Arranged Employment - Having reviewed the WP, and Loo, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying offer of Arranged Employment. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ - PASSED ***ADMISSIBILITY*** Background information reviewed, no concerns on file.

It seems like the latest note is quite positive about my application.. but I am still worried about "review required" note in March since it's June and I haven't still got PPR.
Please help me if I still should be worried about "review required" that was in March

* And also even though I passed medical exam in December already my application was updated and when I checked it it says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 5, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Do you guys know why?
I think your eligibilty is passed judging from the senior officer's comment

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There was no update on the website so I was worried...
Thank you so much
Website doesn't update till the time COPR is issued. As stated above there is nothing to worry about as it seems senior visa officer passed your eligibility.