+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with following Questions

afnan.bashir

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Hi.
I called VFS Global and they were highly unhelpful in this regard.

1. I have been married since 6 months. Do I need to fill "Statutory declaration of common law union" ? if Yes then who is the person who administered the declaration ?

2. Do i need to submit Original Educational Documents and Passport?

3. in Form IMM1294E_2 It is said to mentioned to state The cost of study. Do i have to mention it per Year or for complete degree program

Linzar

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
My study permit is approved for 2016 from India.Following r my ans

1. I have been married since 6 months. Do I need to fill "Statutory declaration of common law union" ? if Yes then who is the person who administered the declaration ?

If u have a marriage certificate, it will suffice. Otherwise u need to fill Statutory declaration of common law union. I submitted copy of marriage certificate only.

I applied online. so only a scan of the docs were required.

3. in Form IMM1294E_2 It is said to mentioned to state The cost of study. Do i have to mention it per Year or for complete degree program
I mentioned for the whole program

Hope this helps

happyReem

May 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afnan.bashir said:
Hi.

Marriage Certificate is enough to prove the relationship

Yes if you are applying offline. if you need the passport you can submit supplementary letter explaining why you need the passport during the application review time.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

afnan.bashir said:
Hi.

2. Except Passport, all docs must be in photocopies.