+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me to find Part time jobs in Ottawa!!!

smithakj

Jul 29, 2014
Can someone please enlighten me as to where exactly and how I should be hunting for stay at home parent jobs(at home work to fit around my child-minding schedule) /part time jobs or full time jobs(Gud enuff if I cud find something related to my computer skills) as to start working ASAP in Ottawa and earn a decent income to support my family .

smithakj

Jul 29, 2014
Re: Please help me to find Part time jobs in ottawa

N_Rockstar2014 said:
Try
ca.indeed.com
workopolice.com

Good luck!
Can I apply for such jobs from India before joining my spouse in Ottawa ?

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply while you're still in India but make sure to mention when you'll be arriving and that you will have an open work permit (if this is the case), so that employers know they can hire you legally with no additional paperwork or costs.

One small correction to the post above - the website is www.workopolis.com. Try also www.jobbank.gc.ca which is a federal govt website with Canada-wide public sector and private sector job postings.

There are several high tech companies headquartered in Ottawa so that may be of some help to you.

Also, check out sites such as fiverr, eLance and taskrabbit, where people can pick up odd jobs such as proofreading resumes, making customised videos, maybe even writing code - all sorts of different things.

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Re: Please help me to find Part time jobs in ottawa

smithakj said:
Can I apply for such jobs from India before joining my spouse in Ottawa ?
you can definitely apply from anywhere in the world. but its unlikely that they will call you for interview if yor are outside of the Canada