+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please HELP me selecting NOC b/w 4021 or 4216

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

My wife is working (Teaching - Biology subject) with a private coaching institute for Medical Entrance Examination & Board Examination in India.

Most of the Role & Responsibilities matches with 4021. However, example title matches with 4216 -tutor – secondary school subjects"

Below are her roles & responsibilities. I am confused while choosing NOC. Can you please suggest the best matched NOC. I will be highly greateful for your help.

1> Teaching Biology subject to the students preparing for National Eligibility & Entrance Examination(NEET) and other Medical Entrance Examination across India.
2> Providing quality education to Higher & Senior secondary medical students to ensure best grades in board examination.
3> Creating study material, practice & test papers for both board examination as well as pre-medical examination.
4> Upgrading the study material as per syllabus provided by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
5> Preparing the most appropriate questions that can be asked in the examination by conducting a thorough survey of previous years examination pattern.
6> Creating lesson plans and formulating methodologies for better understanding of the questions amongst students.
7> Implementing creative ideas in the educational curriculum to ensure overall development of the students.
8> Conducting group discussions and inspiring students to participate so that they learn to resolve the problems amongst themselves.
9> Delivering lectures to the junior faculties so that they can understand institute rules and methodologies to prepare the students for respective examinations.
10> Participating in hiring process for recruiting junior Biology faculty.

Last edited:

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,

My wife is working (Teaching - Biology subject) with a private coaching institute for Medical Entrance Examination & Board Examination in India.

Most of the Role & Responsibilities matches with 4021. However, example title matches with 4216 -tutor – secondary school subjects"

Below are her roles & responsibilities. I am confused while choosing NOC. Can you please suggest the best matched NOC. I will be highly greateful for your help.

1> Teaching Biology subject to the students preparing for National Eligibility & Entrance Examination(NEET) and other Medical Entrance Examination across India.
2> Providing quality education to Higher & Senior secondary medical students to ensure best grades in board examination.
3> Creating study material, practice & test papers for both board examination as well as pre-medical examination.
4> Upgrading the study material as per syllabus provided by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
5> Preparing the most appropriate questions that can be asked in the examination by conducting a thorough survey of previous years examination pattern.
6> Creating lesson plans and formulating methodologies for better understanding of the questions amongst students.
7> Implementing creative ideas in the educational curriculum to ensure overall development of the students.
8> Conducting group discussions and inspiring students to participate so that they learn to resolve the problems amongst themselves.
9> Delivering lectures to the junior faculties so that they can understand institute rules and methodologies to prepare the students for respective examinations.
10> Participating in hiring process for recruiting junior Biology faculty.
you ave to choose the one with the most common task list regardless of the actual job title

Apr 13, 2019
Yes, most of the duties matches with 4021.
hi. I m going through a similar situation.I have worked at a private tuition centre, which is not registered. Could you please guide which NOC should i pick. Is private work experience acceptable?? Moreover, i only have an experience letter as proof

hc8821

Oct 25, 2019
hello i am also facing the same problem
i have my own coaching institute taking classes for 11th and 12th students commerce
which noc code did you choose
please help

Sneha1143

Nov 5, 2019
hi. I m going through a similar situation.I have worked at a private tuition centre, which is not registered. Could you please guide which NOC should i pick. Is private work experience acceptable?? Moreover, i only have an experience letter as proof
Hey I have similar situation. How did it work for u ?

Sneha1143

Nov 5, 2019
hello i am also facing the same problem
i have my own coaching institute taking classes for 11th and 12th students commerce
which noc code did you choose
please help
hey I am also running my tuition classes just like u 11 and 12 commerce
Can u tell me about noc and documents please

hc8821

Oct 25, 2019
hey I am also running my tuition classes just like u 11 and 12 commerce
Can u tell me about noc and documents please
Hey
I have finalised 4021 as my duties are matching with it
No reference of duties in 4216 except the title
What about you ?

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
Hey
I have finalised 4021 as my duties are matching with it
No reference of duties in 4216 except the title
What about you ?
Hi,
Could you please tell me that your 4021 code was good to go according to your profile.
As, I am also a Biology teacher for private coaching institute FIITJEE for Class 6th till Class 10th.
I am getting confused to whether to select NOC 4021 or NOC 4216.
Please suggest.
Thanks.

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys
I teach school students online programming through whitehatjr. I am also confused rselecting between 4021 and 4216. In 4021 it says college students, but I teach school students. please help!

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same situation as well and looking for an answer. I am currently working as a part time tutor in a private learning center for K to 12. I will be applying for work permit soon. So I would like to understand if the below mentioned job roles and responsibilities fall under NOC code 4216 or 4021:
Following are my roles and responsibilities:
1. Tutor Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects for K to 12
2. Evaluate and document student progress
3.Provide home work support
4. Supervise new tutors
5. Provide constant feedback to the Director about student performance
6. Supervise, Interact and motivate students during instruction hour
7. Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it.

Thank you,
Anusha Dhananjaya
Email: anushacan2019@gmail.com

singh31

Apr 12, 2021
Hi,
I am in the same situation as well and looking for an answer. I am currently working as a part time tutor in a private learning center for K to 12. I will be applying for work permit soon. So I would like to understand if the below mentioned job roles and responsibilities fall under NOC code 4216 or 4021:
Following are my roles and responsibilities:
1. Tutor Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects for K to 12
2. Evaluate and document student progress
3.Provide home work support
4. Supervise new tutors
5. Provide constant feedback to the Director about student performance
6. Supervise, Interact and motivate students during instruction hour
7. Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it.

Thank you,
Anusha Dhananjaya
Email: anushacan2019@gmail.com
Hi Anusha,
Were you able to solve this problem? Which NOC code did you choose? I had a coaching service with similar services. Please let me know if things worked out!
Thanks.

Gagan
gagandsingh31@gmail.com

• Love
Reactions: Elsad Cosmos
May 20, 2021
Hi,
Has anyone found the solution to this difficulty?
I am going through the same. I am unable to decide the NOC. Main duties match with the NOC 4021 but not the job title.