+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Please Help Me Out Here*Issues with 5669*Need to be Solved by Tuesday**

maryj12565

Mar 9, 2018
Good Evening,

My common law application was submitted last year and I got a letter few days ago saying that my application has been completed and immigration office will contact me for further arrangement.

On the other hand, I graduated last year and I am supposed to apply my post-grad work permit before Tuesday. While I was browsing via my 5669 form, I realized that the lady who was helping me with the common law application made a mistake.. She forgot to write down all my working experiences in the personal history section.

Now I am applying working permit, which I also need to fill in my working experiences. I am worried that if I fill in my working experiences on the working permit application form, there will be conflict with the common law 5669 form, which might effect my result for the common law application. I was not trying work secretly, I did my tax turn every years.

You all must understand my feeling, been waiting for so long for this letter, and I am just so worry that this will effect my result...

Thank you