+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me on below Canada Express Entry - PR Doubts

kapilvayala

Jun 9, 2015
1. I did MCA (distance) from IGNOU while working. I am having 6 Years Experience now. Can I include my MCA as my higher degree?
one consultancy said -if am including MCA, my experience will became half. is that true?

2. please let me know the point structure for Express Entry PR. canada

2. I am new to this (PR) and I donno the steps/process. consultencies are asking 2 laks for there service. so if somebody knows, could you please tell me the steps/process, what I should do, from where, what all documents .. etc.

please send a mail to: kapil.speridian @ gmail.com

call : 9048597508

Thanks a lot :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Start with this thread that explains all the steps in detail http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

Regarding your educational qualifications, there was a separate thread about distance education and I'm not entirely sure if such educational qualification is considered. Also, if your education and work experience overlap in time, that might lead to CIC thinking that you do not have full-time work experience at that time and will reduce points accordingly.

You are better off getting ECA done for your graduation and sidelining your MCA for now.

Hope this helps.