+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me my in laws visa refusal

fasMAK

Jul 18, 2016
hello everybody
i applied for visitor visa for my mother in law and father in law.the reason of this visit is to witness my new baby to be born which is due on august and get some help in this special time.we submit all the supporting documents from my in laws .such as bank statements with good balance for the last 6 months,property valuations,business registrations,and good ties to sri lanka to prove them they will return after 2 months etc..
and from our side we submit notice of assessment for 2015,employment letter of mine and my wife. invitation letter etc,,
but they refuse the application last week and gave the the following reason checked "you have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your host's income and assets "

we r planing to re apply soon. if anybody can give me some advice in this regard,what documents i can provide to get the visa,please help me on ths regard plz plz

thank you guys

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Do post the list of documents which your in-laws submitted + what are their strong ties (employment/business, family ties, financial situation, previous travel history, property/land, etc)

Also:
1. Two months is too long for a visit.... it means their ties are not strong.

2. Purpose of visit to take care of your wife/baby has resulted in this refusal.... to a visa officer, this appears as working illegally on a TRV

Cheers

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
Have you submitted your T4s, bank statement? How much bank balance you showed from your side?

"you have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your host's income and assets " --> It's look like you haven't show enough balance. Have you submitted your paystub as well?

Thanks,

fasMAK said:
hello everybody
i applied for visitor visa for my mother in law and father in law.the reason of this visit is to witness my new baby to be born which is due on august and get some help in this special time.we submit all the supporting documents from my in laws .such as bank statements with good balance for the last 6 months,property valuations,business registrations,and good ties to sri lanka to prove them they will return after 2 months etc..
and from our side we submit notice of assessment for 2015,employment letter of mine and my wife. invitation letter etc,,
but they refuse the application last week and gave the the following reason checked "you have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your host's income and assets "

we r planing to re apply soon. if anybody can give me some advice in this regard,what documents i can provide to get the visa,please help me on ths regard plz plz

thank you guys

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi,

As it is your FIL and MIL, your wife has to be the one inviting them. You did mention about her sending the invitation letter. But are the other supporting docs in your name or joint between both of you - bank account, property, etc? It may make sense to send some sort of marriage proof which shows that these assets are shared between both of you.

I had a similar case, but we had a joint account and my wife was employed and had sent the invitation letter.

Thanks,