+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Me, It's urgent and serious !!

vickyjames

Apr 9, 2014
Hi, I badly need everyone's help here, I am a graduate student at concordia university, in software engineering, I got bad grades but I am done with 9 courses only left with 2, I have paid my whole fees, lived here for 1.5 years, i know i made some horrible mistakes, but now the university is about to remove me from the program. I am left with no option, I don't know what to do. Please help me. My study permit will be over by september. I can't go back like this, I have spend a lot. I don't know anyone would have been in a condition like this. My life is almost ruined.

vickyjames

Apr 9, 2014
Can you guide me, like what should I do next, can i transfer my credits to other university ?
or continue somewhere else ??

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Maybe this sounds harsh, but is it possible that you are not suited to the academic life? I dropped out of university after the first year for that reason, and I have done OK. Mind you, that was a very long time ago....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyjames said:
Can you guide me, like what should I do next, can i transfer my credits to other university ?
Since your grades are low - it'd be difficult to enroll at another school

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
vickyjames said:
You can try. You will have to do the research yourself and contact individual universities to see if they will accept you as a transfer student (they may not due to your grades).

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
You can try. You will have to do the research yourself and contact individual universities to see if they will accept you as a transfer student (they may not due to your grades).
Everything becomes a bit complicated because she's in grad school - there aren't a lot of grad school programs that would let you transfer your credits there if your grades are low. Community college is out of the question as well. This is a tough one

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
Post-grad programs could consider such a transfer.
Sure - the easiest way is internally to another program - but she'll run into her original problem here with her grades. If she wants to transfer those credits to another school, she'll have to apply to attend there first and the grades might be another problem - and it could be quite complicated because at my school you needed to petition with the Dean of your department in order to transfer your graduate school credits there.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
I agree but what other options she has?
Sometime options do run out, unfortunately :(

Ottawa971

Apr 9, 2014
There is always an opportunity somewhere.. id advice you to contact other Universities\ Colleges, I'm pretty sure you will get accepted somewhere. ( As long as there is money involved, you will be fine)

vickyjames

Apr 9, 2014
Thanks ottawa971, at-least you and some people are there to give me hope , rather than people like Jhonny who don't even have manners to talk in thid forum and should be helping, not to kill people's expectations !!

Ottawa971

Apr 9, 2014
vickyjames said:
Thanks ottawa971, at-least you and some people are there to give me hope , rather than people like Jhonny who don't even have manners to talk in thid forum and should be helping, not to kill people's expectations !!
No problem! Ive been in the same situation ;D so i know how it feels.
Send emails to other Universities\ colleges and you will get an answer. If you need anything let me know.