+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"PLEASE HELP ME" is this job offer fake or legit ??!!

Hishamax

Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys , i got this job offer early this morning and it's from a Canadian constriction company called "Hillside Constructions" and what made me confused is that the mail is not @yahoo or @gmail as most fake job offers come.
Anyway i will show u the mail and you can judge
Thank u in advance.

Dear Applicant,
Our office got Your resume CV relating to the direct employment going on in our company for consideration.To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;
1. Fill the attach Employment Application Requirement Form.
2. Print it Out and Fill With Pen In ( BLOCK LETTERS ).
3. Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
4. Scan Copies of your International passport
We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.Proper self introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in ( MANITOBA CANADA ) if selected to enable Hillside Construction management know you better.
Yours Sincerely,
Dave Hanks
Human Resources Manager
Phone: +1-905-228-0938

amndhln

Feb 12, 2016
GUELPH
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
Fake.. manitoba company but toronto area code
Hi guys , i got this job offer early this morning and it's from a Canadian constriction company called "Hillside Constructions" and what made me confused is that the mail is not @yahoo or @gmail as most fake job offers come.
Thank u in advance.

Dear Applicant,
Our office got Your resume CV relating to the direct employment going on in our company for consideration.To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;
We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.Proper self introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in ( MANITOBA CANADA ) if selected to enable Hillside Construction management know you better.
Yours Sincerely,
Dave Hanks
Human Resources Manager

Ovcm

May 16, 2019
Sorry but it's fake.

Thank u in advance.

Dear Applicant,
Yours Sincerely,
Dave Hanks
Human Resources Manager