+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help me is this Job Genuine (or) Fake

csagariya

Nov 8, 2019
Please help me to know the truth, Is below mentioned job offer letter is legitimate or fake ???

Dear R.GURUPRASAD
I am pleased to confirm our offer of employment to you for a regular full-time position with Agoxfarming as effect from the date mentioned therein. As discussed, this offer is conditional upon completion of satisfactory references that could include, but is not necessarily limited to, a review of past employment and education records.

The details of our offer, including the terms and conditions of your employment, are attached.

Please take the time to carefully review our offer. This letter, along with the enclosed attachment, outlines the obligations of both Company and yourself with respect to your employment conditions, and is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario. It details the terms and conditions of your employment with Company, and will form our agreed upon employment contract with you once signed.

Accepting employment will be conditional upon agreeing to and signing the attached copy of this letter, and returning it to me upon your earliest convenience, but prior to the time frame for the employment.

we look forward to welcoming you to the organization team and wish you a successful and rewarding career with us.

Sincerely,

MARIS JOEL

AGOXFARMING
404 GILMOUR ST, OTTAWA, ON K2P 1Y4, CANADA
TEL (+1) (581) (534) (7101)
E-Mail: career@agoxfarming.com
I received same offer from same person. But I got biometric confirmation letter from visa representative

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I received same offer from same person. But I got biometric confirmation letter from visa representative
First of all, there is nothing called as Biometric Confirmation Letter, it is called a Biometric Information Letter. You don't get a biometric confirmation letter from a visa representative, if you get one, you get one directly from IRCC after paying $85 online through the IRCC website, for which you get a receipt immediately once paid.

So, the one you have received is fake, don't pay anyone anything.

jeevanantham

Aug 17, 2020
ADDRESS: 306 AUTUMNFIELD STREET,OTTAWA,ONTARIO .

PROVINCE: ONTARIO

PHONE: +16473603994

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on my job published ad on QUIKR.COM hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my farm here in Canada as the Farm Manager/ Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my farm to make sure everything is going well in my entire farm.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B)A Fixed Landline And An Internet Ready Computer.
C)An Official CAR
D)Free feeding and tax free
E)3 weeks pay off holiday per year
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening .
SALARY 10,000 CAD MONTHLY+20 CAD ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=10,080 CAD GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of a scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me .
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 550 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Working visa. All these have to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR.TOM GEORGE
(Employer)
+16473603994
WHAT'SAPP= +13862021127

Tel me about this is this fake or real

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on my job published ad on QUIKR.COM hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my farm here in Canada as the Farm Manager/ Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my farm to make sure everything is going well in my entire farm.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening .
SALARY 10,000 CAD MONTHLY+20 CAD ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=10,080 CAD GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
Scan and Send
On the receipt of a scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 550 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Working visa. All these have to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR.TOM GEORGE
(Employer)
+16473603994
WHAT'SAPP= +13862021127

Fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
Scan and Send

MR.TOM GEORGE
(Employer)
+16473603994
WHAT'SAPP= +13862021127

This is a standard template used by scammers.

There is no farm at the address stated just rows of houses which you could have easily googled.

The salary is at least 2x the average for a farm manager who should generally expect around 60k per year

Employers would not pay for flights and the other give away is use of the word 'feeding' often used in scam job offers.

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money.

If you pay any money it will go the scammer and not Canada Immigration

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2020
Please help me to find its real or fake

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
Scan and Send

MR.TOM GEORGE
(Employer)
+16473603994
WHAT'SAPP= +13862021127

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please help me to find its real or fake

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
Scan and Send

MR.TOM GEORGE
(Employer)
+16473603994
WHAT'SAPP= +13862021127
It's fake.

Reactions: Tashanab

Ashutosh3509

Feb 21, 2021
Please help me for knowing is this genuine
Company name:- Darian Farms

Dear applicant,

This is response to your interest in our Farm dairy at Darian farms Canada. We have received your resume and we request you to follow our application link to fill the following information and submit immediately. Kindly follow the link below to do the needful within 24hours.

Also I had a telephonic round with them & seemed like it is genuine.

Please suggest.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please help me for knowing is this genuine
Company name:- Darian Farms

Dear applicant,

This is response to your interest in our Farm dairy at Darian farms Canada. We have received your resume and we request you to follow our application link to fill the following information and submit immediately. Kindly follow the link below to do the needful within 24hours.

Also I had a telephonic round with them & seemed like it is genuine.

Please suggest.
It's fake and a scam. Don't give them any money.

Palani0506

Jun 25, 2021
STARLINK GLOBAL DAIRY FARM LTD
OLD OUNDLE ROAD, WANSFORD,
PETERBOROUGH PE4 5NP, UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +447441448560
WEB: https://starlinkglobaldairyfarm.space
EMAIL (careers@starlinkglobaldairyfarm.space)
TO
HOME MINISTRY OF WORK PERMIT
UK IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
REF NO: UK/ADT/11973-1.

Attn Dear A.Palani

We have received your Job Agreement Sign Copy with other Valid
Documents. I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in
Starlink Global Livestock Farm Ltd. It is our pleasure to inform you
that you have been selected to work in our Farm, (STARLINK GLOBAL DAIRY
FARM LTD) located at Old Oundle Road, Wansford, Peterborough PE4 5NP,
United Kingdom, as (GENERAL SUPERVISOR); we are thrilled to offer you
this position and we are confident that you will thrive professionally
and personally while working in our Livestock Farm. You are scheduled to
begin work on 30th July; 2021.

NOTE: You will undergo 3 weeks training over here in (Starlink Global
Dairy Farm Ltd) before resuming your duty; to improve more qualify to
handle your position/department perfectly. Also according to the rules
of the company we don’t accept voice or written interviews from the
employee, therefore the company will conduct a face to face interview
two days after your arrival over here to resume your duty, this is for
your information to avoid termination of your offer.

The Company (Starlink Global Dairy Farm Ltd) will take care of your
Family visa registration fee with your flight ticket, we will revert
back to you today with the receipt of the payment of your visa
registration once the payment is required.

You will spend the morning of your first day in orientation classes at
our orientation head office building, located at Old Oundle Road,
Wansford, Peterborough PE4 5NP, United Kingdom, where you will be
briefed about Starlink Global Dairy Farm Ltd in general.

I am providing you with the contact details of the UK Home Ministry of
work permit Counselor here in United Kingdom who will help you for your
4(Four) years Visa/Work Permit Processing, Should in case you want to
travel with your family members so as to make things easier for you in
obtaining the required travelling documents. The attached documents are
the Letter of Appointment /Offer Letter; kindly forward it to UK Home
Ministry of work permit counsellor, with all your Essential Documents
and the Copy of your international passport.

Note: We have sent all the Essential Documents to the Appointed
Visa/Work Permit Counselor attaché to assist you in getting your Entry
Clearance from Immigration Office and you are to contact the Visa
Counselor here In UK through his mobile/email and follow his
instructions to enable you secure an appointment.
You are to contact him via email and call as soon as possible with the
following documents.

1. Your residential address
2. Your Offer/Appoint Letter.
3. Job Terms & Conditions.
3. Copy of your international Passport.
4. Mobile number.

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE UK VISA COUNSELOR

NAME: Mrs Comfort Dan
EMAIL: (hr.high.office@counsellor.com)
(WHATSAPP NO: +447418349003)
PHONE: ++447418349003

Best Regards
Dr. Derrek Williams
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 44 7441 448704
Chief Executive

I got this offer from above company . pls clarify about the fake or True ?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
STARLINK GLOBAL DAIRY FARM LTD
OLD OUNDLE ROAD, WANSFORD,
PETERBOROUGH PE4 5NP, UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +447441448560
WEB: https://starlinkglobaldairyfarm.space
EMAIL (careers@starlinkglobaldairyfarm.space)
TO
HOME MINISTRY OF WORK PERMIT
UK IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
REF NO: UK/ADT/11973-1.

Attn Dear A.Palani

We have received your Job Agreement Sign Copy with other Valid
Documents. I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in
Starlink Global Livestock Farm Ltd. It is our pleasure to inform you
that you have been selected to work in our Farm, (STARLINK GLOBAL DAIRY
FARM LTD) located at Old Oundle Road, Wansford, Peterborough PE4 5NP,
United Kingdom, as (GENERAL SUPERVISOR); we are thrilled to offer you
this position and we are confident that you will thrive professionally
and personally while working in our Livestock Farm. You are scheduled to
begin work on 30th July; 2021.

NOTE: You will undergo 3 weeks training over here in (Starlink Global
Dairy Farm Ltd) before resuming your duty; to improve more qualify to
handle your position/department perfectly. Also according to the rules
of the company we don’t accept voice or written interviews from the
employee, therefore the company will conduct a face to face interview
two days after your arrival over here to resume your duty, this is for
your information to avoid termination of your offer.

The Company (Starlink Global Dairy Farm Ltd) will take care of your
Family visa registration fee with your flight ticket, we will revert
back to you today with the receipt of the payment of your visa
registration once the payment is required.

You will spend the morning of your first day in orientation classes at
our orientation head office building, located at Old Oundle Road,
Wansford, Peterborough PE4 5NP, United Kingdom, where you will be
briefed about Starlink Global Dairy Farm Ltd in general.

I am providing you with the contact details of the UK Home Ministry of
work permit Counselor here in United Kingdom who will help you for your
4(Four) years Visa/Work Permit Processing, Should in case you want to
travel with your family members so as to make things easier for you in
obtaining the required travelling documents. The attached documents are
the Letter of Appointment /Offer Letter; kindly forward it to UK Home
Ministry of work permit counsellor, with all your Essential Documents
and the Copy of your international passport.

Note: We have sent all the Essential Documents to the Appointed
Visa/Work Permit Counselor attaché to assist you in getting your Entry
Clearance from Immigration Office and you are to contact the Visa
Counselor here In UK through his mobile/email and follow his
instructions to enable you secure an appointment.
You are to contact him via email and call as soon as possible with the
following documents.

1. Your residential address
2. Your Offer/Appoint Letter.
3. Job Terms & Conditions.
3. Copy of your international Passport.
4. Mobile number.

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE UK VISA COUNSELOR

NAME: Mrs Comfort Dan
EMAIL: (hr.high.office@counsellor.com)
(WHATSAPP NO: +447418349003)
PHONE: ++447418349003

Best Regards
Dr. Derrek Williams
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 44 7441 448704
Chief Executive

I got this offer from above company . pls clarify about the fake or True ?
What makes you think your letter is real?? Have you read all the answers above? Come on, smarten up!