+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help me is this Job Genuine (or) Fake

shaneer

Jun 29, 2023
Fred's Dairy Farm Canada.

Dear Applicant

We acknowledge received of your resume and your interest to be part of Fred's Dairy farm in Canada.

About Us: Our mission is to provide leadership and excellence in the production and marketing of Canadian milk for a dynamic, profitable growing dairy industry
The Fred's Dairy farm in Canada sector contributes approximately $829.9 Million yearly to Canada's GDP, and sustains approximately 341,000 full-time equivalent jobs and generates $25.8 Million in tax revenues. On average, two-thirds of Fred's Dairy farm in Canada produced is sold as fluid milk while the remaining one-third is refined into other dairy products such as milk, cheese and butter. We offer a rewarding range of career opportunities for talented people who want to contribute to the development of our industry.

The following vacancies are available for immediate employment at Freds dairy farm
Security guard, Electrician, Engineer, Light Driver, Heavy truck drivers, Competent health care, Cleaner, Store Keeper, Supervisor, Office Assistant, Housekeeper Property Manager, Chef, Assistant Manager, Civil Engineer, Farm Worker, Accountant, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Housekeeper, Data Management, Network Manager, Etc

ABOUT SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE
You will be working from Mondays to Fridays. And weekends overtime (optional)

Salary: You will be paid 7,350 CAD to 10,350 CAD Monthly depend on your job experience and department where you work

Allowance: 380 CAD allowance

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

* Private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4.
* Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
* Free Feeding
* Free medical care
* Free official car
**A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation in a year.

The interview form answers are to be filled and reattached and forwarded alongside your other related credentials soft copies with your international passport data page for due consideration to the company hr mail address: hr@fredsdairyfarm.com .
Please adhere strictly to instructions.

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Cv/Resume
- Copy of(2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License
- International Passport Copy.
- Preliminary Interview Questions
- Job Application From

Further with our assessment exercise over your request to complete your job application with us, you are requested to fill in the official employment application form and attached to this email and return it back to us to complete our assessment of your application to our company within 3 days. Scan the application form with your credential copies, ensure it is duly filled and send it back to us.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you can apply for a Canadian visa and work permit in your country. If you are ok with the salary
package and the job responsibilities.

Thank you for your interest in being part of Fred's Dairy Farm. Looking toward your prompt response.

Best regards,
Dr Mr, Fred Ratcliffe
M.SC, M.V. SC,PHD
203294 Keswick Rd, Brownsville, ON N0L 1C0, Canada
Tel: +16474936314 for call Whatsapp /+15796002645

Is this real company or not??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Dear Applicant

We acknowledge received of your resume and your interest to be part of Fred's Dairy farm in Canada.

About Us: Our mission is to provide leadership and excellence in the production and marketing of Canadian milk for a dynamic, profitable growing dairy industry
The Fred's Dairy farm in Canada sector contributes approximately $829.9 Million yearly to Canada's GDP, and sustains approximately 341,000 full-time equivalent jobs and generates $25.8 Million in tax revenues. On average, two-thirds of Fred's Dairy farm in Canada produced is sold as fluid milk while the remaining one-third is refined into other dairy products such as milk, cheese and butter. We offer a rewarding range of career opportunities for talented people who want to contribute to the development of our industry.

The following vacancies are available for immediate employment at Freds dairy farm
Security guard, Electrician, Engineer, Light Driver, Heavy truck drivers, Competent health care, Cleaner, Store Keeper, Supervisor, Office Assistant, Housekeeper Property Manager, Chef, Assistant Manager, Civil Engineer, Farm Worker, Accountant, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Housekeeper, Data Management, Network Manager, Etc

Salary: You will be paid 7,350 CAD to 10,350 CAD Monthly depend on your job experience and department where you work

* Private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4.
* Free Feeding
* Free medical care
* Free official car

The interview form answers are to be filled and reattached and forwarded alongside your other related credentials soft copies with your international passport data page for due consideration to the company hr mail address: hr@fredsdairyfarm.com .

- Cv/Resume
- Job Application From

Further with our assessment exercise over your request to complete your job application with us, you are requested to fill in the official employment application form and attached to this email and return it back to us to complete our assessment of your application to our company within 3 days. Scan the application form with your credential copies, ensure it is duly filled and send it back to us.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you can apply for a Canadian visa and work permit in your country. If you are ok with the salary

Thank you for your interest in being part of Fred's Dairy Farm. Looking toward your prompt response.

Best regards,
Dr Mr, Fred Ratcliffe
M.SC, M.V. SC,PHD

It's fake and a scam.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
It's fake and a scam.
Surely "Dr Mr" Fred cannot be a fake! Tell me not true. What next? There is no Santa Claus?

I am with @Mounat. Despite having to work 6 days a week, it sounds pretty enticing to join Fred's team of 341,000 employees - about same size at the federal public service.

I am wondering why I have never heard of Freddie before, such a big wheel. I guess he's just one of these low-profile, modest, self-effacing types. You can probably finding him in a barn most mornings, on a milking stool, milking old Bessie. Maybe he can explain to me how they refine "fluid milk" into products such as "milk".

A bit surprising that the salary range is somewhat narrow given that it covers jobs from housekeepers as well as engineers. I guess it's aimed at equality. I might even sign up as a housekeeper at $7,350/mo, enjoying free feeding in my furnished sitting room, having arrived in my free official car. And, leave us not forget the 380 CAD "allowance" tossed in.

• Haha
Reactions: Mounat

Mounat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2022
Texas
Surely "Dr Mr" Fred cannot be a fake! Tell me not true. What next? There is no Santa Claus?

I am with @Mounat. Despite having to work 6 days a week, it sounds pretty enticing to join Fred's team of 341,000 employees - about same size at the federal public service.

I am wondering why I have never heard of Freddie before, such a big wheel. I guess he's just one of these low-profile, modest, self-effacing types. You can probably finding him in a barn most mornings, on a milking stool, milking old Bessie. Maybe he can explain to me how they refine "fluid milk" into products such as "milk".

A bit surprising that the salary range is somewhat narrow given that it covers jobs from housekeepers as well as engineers. I guess it's aimed at equality. I might even sign up as a housekeeper at $7,350/mo, enjoying free feeding in my furnished sitting room, having arrived in my free official car. And, leave us not forget the 380 CAD "allowance" tossed in.
Amen. :D

These scam job postings are designed to fish for complete idiots or they're written by complete idiots.

Reactions: Kaibigan

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Dear Applicant

* Free Feeding
* Free medical care
* Free official car

- Cv/Resume
- Job Application From

Best regards,
Dr Mr, Fred Ratcliffe
M.SC, M.V. SC,PHD

101% Fake and scam.

Saris

Jul 2, 2023
I received exactly same job offer. And they also said I will be in Canada in diplomatic way within one one month. I need to bare visa cost and it will be refunded once I join.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I received exactly same job offer. And they also said I will be in Canada in diplomatic way within one one month. I need to bare visa cost and it will be refunded once I join.
It's fake and a scam. There is no job.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......