+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me in knowing about BC PNP

Ankit_1036

Dec 6, 2021
Hii, everyone reading this message. I want to know about bc pnp that I have a supervisor position in circle k. What all things and requirements should I have for eligibility of bc pnp or to become PR in canada. Thank you. Please share your knowledge as much you guys know, thank you in advance. Sharing is caring

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hii, everyone reading this message. I want to know about bc pnp that I have a supervisor position in circle k. What all things and requirements should I have for eligibility of bc pnp or to become PR in canada. Thank you. Please share your knowledge as much you guys know, thank you in advance. Sharing is caring
All the requirements for the program are on the website. Don’t know if you are eligible for Express Entry but start with that first. As for BC PNP, your employer has to sponsor your application with a full time, permanent job. They must meet eligibility requirements. The BC PNP has an application handbook which provides all the information you are looking for.

Ankit_1036

Dec 6, 2021
All the requirements for the program are on the website. Don’t know if you are eligible for Express Entry but start with that first. As for BC PNP, your employer has to sponsor your application with a full time, permanent job. They must meet eligibility requirements. The BC PNP has an application handbook which provides all the information you are looking for.
Thank you so much where I can find that hand book? And how to know that I am eligible for express entry program?