+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me! I made a mistake in travel history schedule...what should I do?

serena87

Jul 18, 2013
Hi there

Please help me with some advice if possible...I will be grateful.

I submitted my application for work permit - intra company transfer 2 weeks ago...however, I completed these forms in May 2013 and sent them to my representative who was putting together an application package for me (she took 1 month to prepare the package and during that time i.e. June, I applied for a TRV and also went to Canada (for holiday and to visit my brother).

Now I realised that my travel to Canada in June 2013 is not mentioned in the travel history section of the application.

Is this a big problem? What should I do?

Thank you.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Speak with ur rep. U can any time update the information and send the copy to the embassy. It's normal. But speak with ur rep. First.

serena87

Jul 18, 2013
Rajaryan said:
Speak with ur rep. U can any time update the information and send the copy to the embassy. It's normal. But speak with ur rep. First.
Thanks Rajaryan...I tried speaking to her via email but she ignored me, I will try and call her today...I think she is getting quite defensive and doesn't want to admit that there was a mistake on the application (whether her fault or mine - coz she was aware of my travel plans so it should have crossed her mind to update)...I'm not blaming her...I wish she would be willing to talk to me to get this resolved...

Thanks so much for your reply :)