+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me , funds during landing

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
I am going for first landing . Could you please help me whether I should take12k dollars in hand or should the bank certificates are sufficient for landing. I have 14k in my account and have the bank statements/certificates for the same. Please help me guys. Thanksss

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
singh_maninder said:
I am going for first landing . Could you please help me whether I should take12k dollars in hand or should the bank certificates are sufficient for landing. I have 14k in my account and have the bank statements/certificates for the same. Please help me guys. Thanksss
You don't need to carry all in cash. As in my case, I had carried Forex Card with statements/receipts against the same. Probably no one will ask you about the funds at the landing airport, but it's always recommended to be prepared with the required documents.

Also if you carrying fund more than what's specified in case of entering Canada, you need to declare the same at the airport. You will be just asked to fill up a form and the entire process taken max upto 15 minutes.