+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me for parents visitor visa

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Hi,
My parents are planning to apply for visitor visa. My dad has his own small business however he is running business under my moms title so technically my mom is paying taxes and earning . My dad has no documentation to show his income on paper. We are thinking that my mom can be primary applicant and she can write letter that my dad is dependent and she is going to support financially. Also we are attaching our invitation letter.
I just wanted to make sure if you think that this is right way ? Or if anyone had same problem ? Or if there is any another solution for this.

Please help me.. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
My parents are planning to apply for visitor visa. My dad has his own small business however he is running business under my moms title so technically my mom is paying taxes and earning . My dad has no documentation to show his income on paper. We are thinking that my mom can be primary applicant and she can write letter that my dad is dependent and she is going to support financially. Also we are attaching our invitation letter.
I just wanted to make sure if you think that this is right way ? Or if anyone had same problem ? Or if there is any another solution for this.

Please help me.. Thank you
Yes that is fine. Spouses can support each other financially.