+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! May applicant still not updates#Married after FN#Adding spouse#2014

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
Hi, I am a 2014 PNP master stream applicant, I added my spouse on December because we got married on October and send all the additional documents to CIC. My spouse done his medical on January and paid RPRF fees, I also provided employment documents. After that, we haven't hear any updates from CIC yet. I am just kind worried about our application due to the irregular long processing time. I know it’s going to have slightly delay but it's already been 13 months processing time :'(! This is just drive us crazy. Any guys have similarly experiences? Please share... God bless.

Our time line: May 2014 ... AOR
June 2014... FN
July 2014... MER
December 2014.. Add spouse
Jan 2015... MER for spouse and RPRF
???

Thanks for your helping!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude just want to let u know whoever add their spouse meanwhile their file is in cic getting extra
delay as well as some new type of forms for evidence to prove your marriage is genuine.i heard some
cases in this forum as well. i dont want to make you scare but they are more concern about who add spouse
before thier pr. one of my frnd add her spouse in dec 14 got query about their relation proof. he already submitted
all necessary photos certificates forms etc despite he got addition query.they still dont convince.

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
Thanks for your replying! I understand the application will be delayed. We already send all the required forms stuff. We are not afraid to have a interview or send additional documents since the relationship is genuine. Hope they can speed up the processing time a little bit. Wish more people can shre their experiences here.

sandy47

Mar 18, 2015
for me also,,,,,i applied for pnp pr in oct 2014 and i got married in jan 2015 and i done my medical in march but i didnt heard anything from cic regarding my marital status upload,,,,

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
sandy47 said:
for me also,,,,,i applied for pnp pr in oct 2014 and i got married in jan 2015 and i done my medical in march but i didnt heard anything from cic regarding my marital status upload,,,,
Hi Sandy,

Did both your soupse and you in Canada? Guess we should heard back before Christmas. Let's hope for the best result..finger crossed.

Newimmigrant2014

Aug 18, 2014
I don't want to scare you but mine got refused. Looks like it will be more easier if I just land first and sponsor my wife later but of course you must inform cic that you got married.

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
Newimmigrant2014 said:
I don't want to scare you but mine got refused. Looks like it will be more easier if I just land first and sponsor my wife later but of course you must inform cic that you got married.
H, I saw your post, your wife is not in Canada, right? But if you landed first and didn't tell them you got married, you are misrepresenting yourself.. What about now? Did you appeal or resubmitting the file? If mine got refused, I can't apply again because my Nomination certificate already expired last year..

Newimmigrant2014

Aug 18, 2014
You can land first as long as they know you are married and have provided all docs and medical of your spouse, the agent explained to me.

sandy47

Mar 18, 2015
today,,,,they requested me to send my spouse papers and fees and also requested me for travel record and updated family information form...

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
sandy47 said:
today,,,,they requested me to send my spouse papers and fees and also requested me for travel record and updated family information form...
That's good news. My spouse did MED and paid fees on January, but still no updates yet.