+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, help! left Canada before I got my PR

drahmedlab

Oct 10, 2012
Hello guys,
i need your help please,

i went to Canada on 2015 stayed there for 4 months with my family, only 1 kid got his PR card while me ,wife and other kid no. We had to leave Canada and we couldn't get our cards. Now we are outside Canada and want to travel to Canada again, but we have a new baby delivered outside Canada. Now what is the situation for us?
And how can we apply again especially for the new baby?

if someone help i am very grateful.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For your family members who are PRs but don't have PR cards, you need to apply for PR travel documents. For your baby, you need to apply for a TRV to be able to take the child to Canada. If the TRV is refused then you'll need to apply for a TRP. If that is also refused, then one of you will need to travel to Canada ahead of the rest of the family and apply to sponsor your baby once you are in Canada (and then remain in Canada while the application is being processed).

Reactions: drahmedlab

drahmedlab

Oct 10, 2012
For your family members who are PRs but don't have PR cards, you need to apply for PR travel documents. For your baby, you need to apply for a TRV to be able to take the child to Canada. If the TRV is refused then you'll need to apply for a TRP. If that is also refused, then one of you will need to travel to Canada ahead of the rest of the family and apply to sponsor your baby once you are in Canada (and then remain in Canada while the application is being processed).
thank you very much for your help