+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help its urgent!

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I submitted my EE profile and my CRS is not what i was expecting. I have completed 1 year and 8 months diploma and after that converted to bachelor's degree like transferred the credit and completed 2 years and 3 months. My question is that while inputting the length of studies in EE profile it only let me input a single digit so what should I put. Should I put 2 years for diploma and 2 years for bachelor's degree? Or should I combine them? Note: the education is from different colleges. Because I put both different the points are different from the crs calculator. Please help so that I can make changes asap.
I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If you converted, I think you can only count it as a Bachelors instead of as 2 separate degrees.

I am not sure though, let's see if there is someone else who has gone through that.

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
If you converted, I think you can only count it as a Bachelors instead of as 2 separate degrees.

I am not sure though, let's see if there is someone else who has gone through that.
Thank you Wolfpmd3 But for the start date for bachelor's, what should I use. I started diploma in 2014 at different college and in 2016 in degree at different college. Should I use 2014 start date? Thank you once again for helping

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
I agree with 1 degree since you couldn't have gotten the Bachelors separately without the Diploma, and if it was uninterrupted then 2014 sounds reasonable as start date.

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I agree with 1 degree since you couldn't have gotten the Bachelors separately without the Diploma, and if it was uninterrupted then 2014 sounds reasonable as start date.
Thank you for replying @lostinquebec and yes I would say it was uninterrupted as I finished diploma in spring 2016 and started degree in fall 2016 and took summer off as I was in process of admission.

Emma0290

Jul 22, 2020
Please I submitted my EE profile and I was not scored for my Canadian education. I called IRCC and was told that it has to do with my form. Please I need help.