+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ! IQAS EVALUATION

Ishu1991

Apr 16, 2020
Hi People,

I have done B.tech ( 4 years ) and PGDM MBA ( 2 years ) from India. IQAS has done my evaluation as following :

1. The bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of four year bachelor of science degree with focus in electronics and communications
2. The Post graduate diploma in management generally compares to completion of university diploma with focus in management.

They did not mention number of years for my PGDM. This is for 2 years though.

So while creating profile, I chose bachelors degree for my B.tech and I am confused with second degree. Shall I choose it as 1 year diploma or 2 years.

Will really appreciate if someone can please help me :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi People,

I have done B.tech ( 4 years ) and PGDM MBA ( 2 years ) from India. IQAS has done my evaluation as following :

1. The bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of four year bachelor of science degree with focus in electronics and communications
2. The Post graduate diploma in management generally compares to completion of university diploma with focus in management.

They did not mention number of years for my PGDM. This is for 2 years though.

So while creating profile, I chose bachelors degree for my B.tech and I am confused with second degree. Shall I choose it as 1 year diploma or 2 years.

Will really appreciate if someone can please help me :)
see if this helps - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-india.aspx#jumplinks-6

Else contact IQAS to know what can be done.

Ishu1991

Apr 16, 2020
I can choose diploma option then, but there is an option of 1 and 2 years both. Mine is for 2 years. I have transcripts for all 4 semesters. I can submit those as well. Right ?