+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!! Inland PR Returned (Spousal Online)

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Hello everyone,

I recently applied online for Inland Spousal sponsorship PR. however, they returned it with a few incompletes:
  1. Form imm5532: as far as i saw, we werent missing any info, other than signature. could that be the reason? (i thought all the online forms did not need to be signed)
  2. marriage certificate, kids birth certificates and family booklet: it's from home country, but english is included on all these documents, as it has the two local languages and english. could it be that they just want english translation?
  3. payment: i paid $1080. Biometrics were done last year for a TRV application, do i still need to pay for it, or for OWP (cant apply for that till after receiving AOR).
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I recently applied online for Inland Spousal sponsorship PR. however, they returned it with a few incompletes:
  1. Form imm5532: as far as i saw, we werent missing any info, other than signature. could that be the reason? (i thought all the online forms did not need to be signed)
  2. marriage certificate, kids birth certificates and family booklet: it's from home country, but english is included on all these documents, as it has the two local languages and english. could it be that they just want english translation?
  3. payment: i paid $1080. Biometrics were done last year for a TRV application, do i still need to pay for it, or for OWP (cant apply for that till after receiving AOR).
Please help.

Thank you in advance.
1.Form imm5532 it states clearly in the guideline ( you can find this in the application package )that : the sponsor and principle applicant should complete the form and sign and the define who should sign what .
2.if the translation was not done in Canada ,then you need an affidavit
3.the amount that you stated looks good ,and they will invite you for the Biometrics in case you had to pay it .
Question : was the incomplete on the 3 items that you mentioned only ?

bacidash

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
1.Form imm5532 it states clearly in the guideline ( you can find this in the application package )that : the sponsor and principle applicant should complete the form and sign and the define who should sign what .
2.if the translation was not done in Canada ,then you need an affidavit
3.the amount that you stated looks good ,and they will invite you for the Biometrics in case you had to pay it .
Question : was the incomplete on the 3 items that you mentioned only ?
1. Ok, so we print, sign, scan, and resend?
2. there was no translation to begin with, the official government documents/certificates come, by default, in three languages, 2 local and third being english.
3. so will have to do boimetrics anyways? i thought the biometrics done for TRV are good for 10 years.
Answer: Yes, technically, The imm5532 form, the batch of certificates (marriage, family booklet, and kids' birth certificates, technically 6 documents), and the incomplete payment. everything else says "complete" in green.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
1. Ok, so we print, sign, scan, and resend? YES
2. there was no translation to begin with, the official government documents/certificates come, by default, in three languages, 2 local and third being english. Notarise
3. so will have to do boimetrics anyways? i thought the biometrics done for TRV are good for 10 years.
Answer: Yes, technically, The imm5532 form, the batch of certificates (marriage, family booklet, and kids' birth certificates, technically 6 documents), and the incomplete payment. everything else says "complete" in green.
Not sure why the payment is incomplete since she already had one within the 10 years span and the amount that you mentioned is the exact one !!

rachit023

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for your quick response. One more question, I have my new birth certificate in English which was made 1 year back along with one more birth certificate in Hindi language when I was born. Can you please advise if we need to Notarise the English Birth Certificate?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Thanks for your quick response. One more question, I have my new birth certificate in English which was made 1 year back along with one more birth certificate in Hindi language when I was born. Can you please advise if we need to Notarise the English Birth Certificate?
yes