+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! I cant upload IMM5257E Form

skamaran

Mar 18, 2014
Please Help!

I can't upload the IMM5257E form to the online application page. Does anybody know how to fix this? Does it have to do with the Adobe Reader file format?

ugp

Dec 30, 2013
Are you using Google chrome? I had the same issue when i was using chrome. but when i tried with internet explorer, it uploaded without any problem. give it a try. it might work. All the best!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skamaran said:
Please Help!

I can't upload the IMM5257E form to the online application page. Does anybody know how to fix this? Does it have to do with the Adobe Reader file format?
Try another browser - should work fine

skamaran

Mar 18, 2014
Johnny31 said:
Try another browser - should work fine
I have tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. All of them did not allow me to upload my IMM5257E form.

The error message shows:

Upload a File

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated. •Error Description: The answers you provided previously do not correspond to the value under the Visa Requested field in the application form. Modify your answers or the value in the application form.

Document Name - Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required) Help

I have completed the form and successfully validated the document with a barcode but the system wouldnt allow me to upload the file.

huntkey

Apr 27, 2014
Hi Skamaran, did you resolve the issue? I am having the same problem... If you found out about the reason could you please share with us.. Thanks!!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
huntkey said:
Hi Skamaran, did you resolve the issue? I am having the same problem... If you found out about the reason could you please share with us.. Thanks!!
Please, check the top latest threads of the forum before posting:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/unable-to-upload-imm5257-t199727.0.html

Jay1991

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am also facing issue while uploading the IMM5257
Am using internet explorer but still giving validation errors like
Error description:
Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website
Please note that I am using latest form(IMM 5257(06-2019)E
Please let me know if anyone faced the same issue before and have any solution
Thanks in advance

Euni

Apr 7, 2022
Hello Jay, please how did you solve this problem? I have been trapped with this error message for 2 weeks now. Tried different browsers, cleared my cache and cookies, still, the error message won't go away after trying to upload the IMM5257 (06-2019 version).

Oct 15, 2023
I completed the form and validated it successfully, but I saw this when i tried to upload it.
I am pretty sure that i have validated it and nothing was wrong.I have been working on this for a week and i haven't solved it. I really need to finish this quickly because I will leave Canada to visit my home country in April 28 and i have to get back my passport before the day. Does anyone have the same problem or just me?
Can anyone help me to work this out?

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.