+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help i am confused

Harrybains

Sep 12, 2017
Hello to all of you, good evening
Actually i am Canadian citizen living in india i have sponsored my wife and everything is done they sent my wife's file to new delhi five months ago.But today they called on my wife 's mobile for short interview asked some questions and wife gave answers to all and they said ok madam if we would need we will cal u again
MY dear friends my question is,is it normal process or she has to go to embassy but they didn't asked to do so or they gonna ask for passport to send them for visa pasting.i am bit worried pls answer if u guys know something
Thanks &Regards

MiaNair

Sep 4, 2018
Hey Harrybains,

From what I know I think CIC calling for a telephone interview is normal if they have any doubts/questions regarding your application or relationship. My cousin was interviewed via telephone during her sponsorship. So I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing that they are calling. They are just calling to verify. At least you know they're working on your application!

Harrybains

Sep 12, 2017
Hey Harrybains,

From what I know I think CIC calling for a telephone interview is normal if they have any doubts/questions regarding your application or relationship. My cousin was interviewed via telephone during her sponsorship. So I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing that they are calling. They are just calling to verify. At least you know they're working on your application!
Thanks for your suggestions

Faithgly27

Feb 22, 2018
just wait for their next instructions... good thing they called you, that means they have their eyes on your application. If there's anything they'll surely contact u further.

Harrybains

Sep 12, 2017
Hey Harrybains,

Thanks for your words

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hello to all of you, good evening
Actually i am Canadian citizen living in india i have sponsored my wife and everything is done they sent my wife's file to new delhi five months ago.But today they called on my wife 's mobile for short interview asked some questions and wife gave answers to all and they said ok madam if we would need we will cal u again
MY dear friends my question is,is it normal process or she has to go to embassy but they didn't asked to do so or they gonna ask for passport to send them for visa pasting.i am bit worried pls answer if u guys know something
Thanks &Regards
Don't worry it is very normal phone interviews by NDVO. What is your wife's timeline?