+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help how to cancel my representative?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone;

Can anyone help me please iam the sponser and how I can cancel my representative from my file and I want to represent myself the (sponser) ?? I want to use my Canada address and phone number with all informations.

I know there is a form to fill up " the use of representatives " but iam confused in between the canceling and appointing my info to IRCC.
1) do I need to fill up two farms for cancellation of my representative?
Or
2) I need to fill up only one farm with appointing myself as a representative the " sponser" ? How to do that?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Reactions: Barats and jordo

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello

I have cancelled my representative and appointed a new one. However, is there anything I Need to do, to link the applications?

1. How will my old applications come under the account of the new representative ?

2. My Old agent is unresponsive and not sharing information about the answers to those questions which are asked when I link the application.

Can someone please shed some light on what can be done?

Thanks in advance

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hello

I have cancelled my representative and appointed a new one. However, is there anything I Need to do, to link the applications?

1. How will my old applications come under the account of the new representative ?

2. My Old agent is unresponsive and not sharing information about the answers to those questions which are asked when I link the application.

Can someone please shed some light on what can be done?

Thanks in advance
It should be your representative’s responsibility to get it done via gentle reminders or legal notice to your old representative. Didn’t your new representative tell you this?
You can also do that part but let your representative handle it?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
It should be your representative’s responsibility to get it done via gentle reminders or legal notice to your old representative. Didn’t your new representative tell you this?
Firstly thank you for responding.

My new representative [ an attorney], had his assistant email me and complete the Use of Rep forms [ to cancel the old representative and appoint the new one]

I got a call from the assistant saying, they need answers to the questions in order to link the applications

I have been trying to chase my old rep to give them to me since Friday and no response to calls/emails/messages

So I am almost having a nervous breakdown :(

I am going to email and update my new representative of this situation and before that, I wanted to get some answers

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Firstly thank you for responding.

My new representative [ an attorney], had his assistant email me and complete the Use of Rep forms [ to cancel the old representative and appoint the new one]

I got a call from the assistant saying, they need answers to the questions in order to link the applications

I have been trying to chase my old rep to give them to me since Friday and no response to calls/emails/messages

So I am almost having a nervous breakdown :(

I am going to email and update my new representative of this situation and before that, I wanted to get some answers
This happen sometimes.
But, you now have a representative who is getting paid to work on your application. You should let him/her know any new situation with application & he/she should be able to resolve it for you or at least guide you.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
This happen sometimes.
But, you now have a representative who is getting paid to work on your application. You should let him/her know any new situation with application & he/she should be able to resolve it for you or at least guide you.
Yeah I checked online over the entire weekend and strangely there is not one answer to this.

However what I did find out is that, there is a case specific webform for such situations to deal with. I am going to email them and explain this to explore our options.

Thank you again for responding

Amanatkaur

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I checked online over the entire weekend and strangely there is not one answer to this.

However what I did find out is that, there is a case specific webform for such situations to deal with. I am going to email them and explain this to explore our options.

Thank you again for responding
Hey, I am in the same situation, I want to cancel my existing rep but I want to handle the file myself.
How do I connect my application to my GCKEY portal?
Will that be possible or I will have to apply again?

Nikita251290

Nov 20, 2022
Hi!
I am in the same boat. Did you get any solution or any answer about cancelling the rep and handling the file all by yourself ?