+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! GCMS Interpretation for review required! CEC Inland

yongjian2309

Apr 19, 2019
Hi respectful members,

I recently have received my GCMS note from CBSA. In the note, I can see two reviews required. Really hope that I can get some enlightenments from our forum.

- The first of review required is for A11.2 - the reason is the change in age btw ITA and e-APR ( My birthday came btw ITA and e-APR), exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1) - Current CRS score falls below minimum score for round due to change in age btw ITA and e-APR. CRS score at ITA 503, cutoff 500, APR 498. Total CRS Points Assessed 498/ Verified CRS score 498

- The second of review required is R87.1 CEC Minimum requirement. I have claimed for points for 3 year+ foreign work experience, and 1 year 4 months continuous Canadian work experience ( Dated for my application is from July 2021 to Oct 2022), and I am still working for the same company with same position. I read through the whole GCMS note but I am not able to find any red flags or note for review required from the agent for this, even the analysis of the work experience. All verified and matched with the JD, documents provided sufficiently. . All work experience from foreign and Canada are verified, and granted me CRS score with 3+ foreign work experience and 1 year Canadian work experience.
I am on PGWP, my work experience has been gained during my work permit, and I am fully present in Canada during my work, and it is valid until June 2024. IELST 7777. All the work experience is from the same NOC, and all is classified NOC A. Therefore, I am very confused why I have this review require for CEC Minimum requirement.

I am wondering if this is a typo from the agent, or do I miss anything else?
Is there anything I can do to help clear my review required?
My AOR Oct 20 2022, CEC Inland. Last processed on Jan 4 2023 at CIO where the case processing agent analyzed my eligibility and I got these reviews required.
PVO CPC Edmonton, SVO CIO Sydney.

Your insights and guidance are greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi respectful members,

I recently have received my GCMS note from CBSA. In the note, I can see two reviews required. Really hope that I can get some enlightenments from our forum.

- The first of review required is for A11.2 - the reason is the change in age btw ITA and e-APR ( My birthday came btw ITA and e-APR), exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1) - Current CRS score falls below minimum score for round due to change in age btw ITA and e-APR. CRS score at ITA 503, cutoff 500, APR 498. Total CRS Points Assessed 498/ Verified CRS score 498

- The second of review required is R87.1 CEC Minimum requirement. I have claimed for points for 3 year+ foreign work experience, and 1 year 4 months continuous Canadian work experience ( Dated for my application is from July 2021 to Oct 2022), and I am still working for the same company with same position. I read through the whole GCMS note but I am not able to find any red flags or note for review required from the agent for this, even the analysis of the work experience. All verified and matched with the JD, documents provided sufficiently. . All work experience from foreign and Canada are verified, and granted me CRS score with 3+ foreign work experience and 1 year Canadian work experience.
I am on PGWP, my work experience has been gained during my work permit, and I am fully present in Canada during my work, and it is valid until June 2024. IELST 7777. All the work experience is from the same NOC, and all is classified NOC A. Therefore, I am very confused why I have this review require for CEC Minimum requirement.

My AOR Oct 20 2022, CEC Inland. Last processed on Jan 4 2023 at CIO where the case processing agent analyzed my eligibility and I got these reviews required.

Thanks
Any update please?

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023

meetliji

May 15, 2023
Hi,
Any update on your application?

I am also in same boat my file is marked for review required as my birthday happened between ITA and AOR and which led to fswc score not met.
I am also in same boat my file is marked for review required as my birthday happened between ITA and AOR and which led to fswc score not met.

I was having 67 points for FSW minimum eligibility. But the notes says that at AOR the score is 66 (after birthday 1 point got reduced) which is less than 67(the minimum requirement). Also the notes says that the A25.2(1) exemption policy is applied which will lock my points for age (if the age changes after ITA). Seeing the notes i am totally confused.

Below is the snippet from my GCMS notes:

RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
A11.2: MET
R87: APPEARS TO MEET
R75: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET

MEDICAL:VALID and extended till May 2024
Summary Notes:
** Officer review required re change in age between IT and e-APR, exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1)

REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW score at ITA: 89 / Min required FSW Score: 67
Total FSW Points Assessed: 66

Need you view point on this and wanted to know if i have to do anything here.

Also I am currently working in canada for last 11 months and my visa is valid till june 2024 .I don’t know why they didn’t consider marks for arranged employement in canada for FSWC

Hi respectful members,

Thanks

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi respectful members,

Thanks
Hi, Do you have exactly 36 months of foreign work experience or less than 36 months of foreign work experience?