+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help for Pregnancy and medical Exam

Jhonward

Jan 27, 2024
Please help we already received a medical request for applying study permit for my wife and OWP for me, but the issue is my wife is 6 weeks pregnant and the medical examination needs chest x-ray, and we can't do that. please what should we do, will our paper be cancel or they will reject our papers?

Thank you for the answer.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help we already received a medical request for applying study permit for my wife and OWP for me, but the issue is my wife is 6 weeks pregnant and the medical examination needs chest x-ray, and we can't do that. please what should we do, will our paper be cancel or they will reject our papers?

Is it essential to study in Canada? If not, wait til she gave birth.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You will need to let IRCC know that your wife cannot compete the medical. IRCC won't process the study permit or your OWP until the medical is completed, including the X-ray. I'm not sure how long IRCC will be willing to keep your application open and wait for the medical. At some point they may very well reject the application. If that happens, then you can simply reapply later. You could also withdraw the application now and let IRCC know that your wife cannot complete the medical due to pregnancy.