+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP FOR JAN INTAKE OFFER LETTER

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hello friends.. Please can someone help me out with some genuine answers.
I want to apply for post graduate degree or diploma for managment or accounting related course in any college of toronto. but my agent is saying none of college is open now for jan 2019 intake. but i am hoping for miracle. i really want to go for jan 2019 intake. i waited so long to fulfill all documents requiremnts. please can someone tell me is any college which can be expected to open its offer letter for jan 2019..??? please help me out friendss.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY COLLEGE IN TORONTO OPEN FOR OFFER LETTER IN JAN INTAKE FOR POST GRAD PROGRAMS. PLEASE UPDATE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE I REQUEST. ELSE I WILL BE VERY LATE IN FULFILLING MY DREAM

jaspreet220593

Star Member
May 27, 2018
india
I want to apply for post graduate degree or diploma for managment or accounting related course in any college of toronto. but my agent is saying none of college is open now for jan 2019 intake. but i am hoping for miracle. i really want to go for jan 2019 intake. i waited so long to fulfill all documents requiremnts. please can someone tell me is any college which can be expected to open its offer letter for jan 2019..??? please help me out friendss.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY COLLEGE IN TORONTO OPEN FOR OFFER LETTER IN JAN INTAKE FOR POST GRAD PROGRAMS. PLEASE UPDATE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE I REQUEST. ELSE I WILL BE VERY LATE IN FULFILLING MY DREAM
Hey bro every college for January 2019 intake is full and I don't think so that any college is accepting applications for Jan intake .
You can apply for may 2019 intake

All the best for your future

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hey bro every college for January 2019 intake is full and I don't think so that any college is accepting applications for Jan intake .
You can apply for may 2019 intake

All the best for your future
Is not there any hope that any college will get re open for jan intake 2019

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Is not there any hope that any college will get re open for jan intake 2019
with the number of applicants each college/uni receive, there is no way they will reopen for one particular individual. most coll/uni already have a lot in their waiting lists.

why didn’t you plan ahead properly? why didn’t you do your research earlier? if you want to fulfill your dream then you also have to work hard for it. with all due respect but, how do you expect to finish your studies if you only wait for somebody to spoonfeed you? google toronto colleges for your area of interest. january 2019 is not the end of the road for canadian colleges/unis. these dli will exist so long as the canadian government exist. so, there will be succeeding intakes after january 19. haste makes waste. plan properly. while time is gold, patience is a virtue.

your best hope now is to contact each toronto colleges and plead with them. because nobody in this forum can answer if these dli’s will reopen or not for january intake. unless that forum member works for the colleges/unis. make a strong case on why they should reopen for you when all others applied earlier and waited patiently for the decision. everybody in this forum have a dream of studying in canada. not just you.

lastly, spamming the threads with your repeated posts would not help in reopening those dli’s....

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
with the number of applicants each college/uni receive, there is no way they will reopen for one particular individual. most coll/uni already have a lot in their waiting lists.

why didn’t you plan ahead properly? why didn’t you do your research earlier? if you want to fulfill your dream then you also have to work hard for it. with all due respect but, how do you expect to finish your studies if you only wait for somebody to spoonfeed you? google toronto colleges for your area of interest. january 2019 is not the end of the road for canadian colleges/unis. these dli will exist so long as the canadian government exist. so, there will be succeeding intakes after january 19. haste makes waste. plan properly. while time is gold, patience is a virtue.

your best hope now is to contact each toronto colleges and plead with them. because nobody in this forum can answer if these dli’s will reopen or not for january intake. unless that forum member works for the colleges/unis. make a strong case on why they should reopen for you when all others applied earlier and waited patiently for the decision. everybody in this forum have a dream of studying in canada. not just you.

lastly, spamming the threads with your repeated posts would not help in reopening those dli’s....
Thanks sir for valuable suggestion

Sep 12, 2018
Bro u can go for the Georgian college as it is open for Jan intake applications and email me on jskalsi99@yahoo.com and I'll let u know about others colleges or universities which are till now taking applications for Jan intake