2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Hi all,
I received my GCMS notes today, and in the assessment section on Page 2 of the notes, it showed that eligibility : Not Met.
The reason for this is stated as NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER PROVIDED, ONLY A REFERENCE LETTER FROM CO-WORKER. NO EVIDENCE THAT CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GET EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM EMPLOYER.
Let me give some background of my profile.
Primary VO: NDVO
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
AOR: Dec 5, 2018, MEP: 15th Jan 2019, File transferred to NDVO on 28th March 2019.
1st Job - Job Code - 2174 - (3 years 4 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter, relieving letter)
2nd Job - Job Code - 1112 - (1 year 3 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter)
3rd Job - Job Code - 2171 - (2 years 7 months) (Current job - duration as on AOR date). (this is my PRIMARY NOC) - (Docs submitted: reference letter from colleague with all details, colleague's ID Card, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter)
I have given below the screenshots of my GCMS notes:
Can someone help me with the next steps please:
1. I contact my HR team and ask for letter, they either provide or say that they cannot provide the letter, and I pass on this communication through webform/CSE and mail the NDVO and Ottawa Office.
2. I request CIC to change my primary NOC to 2174 or 1112, as I have the letters in the required format.
Although it's mentioned review required, and most likely a visa office will check that, but my concern is that the case agent (junior analyst) has marked it as Eligibilty: Not Met.
Can any seniors please help me with this situation. @legalfalcon @cansha

Any help on this is much appreciated. I am extremely tensed and fear that they might reject my application.

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xwojKDqWqCtAbGnz-7Pwq0LSHhvWz_g-)

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=10sxXtDFgwOJ7ra6Z80wdbRAvQGGZiVvy)

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Why did you not submit a letter from your employer at first?
There is significant layoff happening in my current organization (in every 3-4 months), so if I would have informed them about my plans to move, they would have fired me last year itself.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you received any documentation request? I don't know how well IRCC takes to people monitoring their cases by GCMS and then asking to change things that were submitted.

I suppose you could try to upload a letter from the employer, but I don't know how that would go over.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Have you received any documentation request? I don't know how well IRCC takes to people monitoring their cases by GCMS and then asking to change things that were submitted.

I suppose you could try to upload a letter from the employer, but I don't know how that would go over.
No, I have not received any documentation request. Also, I know 3 of my close friends who had submitted all their reference letters in a similar format, and they got PPR last year.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
I received my GCMS notes today, and in the assessment section on Page 2 of the notes, it showed that eligibility : Not Met.
The reason for this is stated as NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER PROVIDED, ONLY A REFERENCE LETTER FROM CO-WORKER. NO EVIDENCE THAT CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GET EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM EMPLOYER.
Let me give some background of my profile.
Primary VO: NDVO
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
AOR: Dec 5, 2018, MEP: 15th Jan 2019, File transferred to NDVO on 28th March 2019.
1st Job - Job Code - 2174 - (3 years 4 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter, relieving letter)
2nd Job - Job Code - 1112 - (1 year 3 months) - (Docs submitted: reference letter on company's letter head, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter)
3rd Job - Job Code - 2171 - (2 years 7 months) (Current job - duration as on AOR date). (this is my PRIMARY NOC) - (Docs submitted: reference letter from colleague with all details, colleague's ID Card, last 3 months pay slips, offer letter)
I have given below the screenshots of my GCMS notes:
Can someone help me with the next steps please:
1. I contact my HR team and ask for letter, they either provide or say that they cannot provide the letter, and I pass on this communication through webform/CSE and mail the NDVO and Ottawa Office.
2. I request CIC to change my primary NOC to 2174 or 1112, as I have the letters in the required format.
Although it's mentioned review required, and most likely a visa office will check that, but my concern is that the case agent (junior analyst) has marked it as Eligibilty: Not Met.
Can any seniors please help me with this situation. @legalfalcon @cansha

Any help on this is much appreciated. I am extremely tensed and fear that they might reject my application.

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xwojKDqWqCtAbGnz-7Pwq0LSHhvWz_g-)

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=10sxXtDFgwOJ7ra6Z80wdbRAvQGGZiVvy)
A few questions first?

Did you upload any letter of explanation to the effect that you are unable to obtain a reference letter?

Did you upload any supporting documents such as pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter?

The issue is that when you are unable to get a reference letter from your employer, you also have to upload an explanation and other supporting documents to substantiate you work experience. which may include pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter, promotion letters, etc.

If the above were not not included, then immediately send them, and wait for a decision.

Also, just as a precaution, create a new file and get ready to reapply. After you submit more documents via CSE, the wait may be excruciating until a decision come, but you have to be patient.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
A few questions first?

Did you upload any letter of explanation to the effect that you are unable to obtain a reference letter?

Did you upload any supporting documents such as pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter?

The issue is that when you are unable to get a reference letter from your employer, you also have to upload an explanation and other supporting documents to substantiate you work experience. which may include pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter, promotion letters, etc.

If the above were not not included, then immediately send them, and wait for a decision.

Also, just as a precaution, create a new file and get ready to reapply. After you submit more documents via CSE, the wait may be excruciating until a decision come, but you have to be patient.
Did you upload any letter of explanation to the effect that you are unable to obtain a reference letter? - No

Did you upload any supporting documents such as pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter? - Yes, I submitted pay stubs, and appointment letter, but did not submit IT returns. I'll create a file for this role and be ready with it.

Many thanks for replying.

@legalfalcon ....when you ask to create a new file, you mean a new reference letter with all the above details and an LOE, or do you mean a new express entry profile (I believe a person can only create one express entry profile).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Did you upload any letter of explanation to the effect that you are unable to obtain a reference letter? - No

Did you upload any supporting documents such as pay stubs, IT returns, appointment letter? - Yes, I submitted pay stubs, and appointment letter, but did not submit IT returns. I'll create a file for this role and be ready with it.

Many thanks for replying.

@legalfalcon ....when you ask to create a new file, you mean a new reference letter with all the above details and an LOE, or do you mean a new express entry profile (I believe a person can only create one express entry profile).
I meant new profile, just in case.

But i guess all you are missing is a LoE. So draft a solid LoE and send it right away. Also include any other supporting documents that you may think will help you case.

I most likely think that when the officer reviews your docs, he will clear your eligibility.

However, in a rare chance that your eligibility is still not met, the officer will have to issue you a PFL.

To read on PFL see:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019

But i guess all you are missing is a LoE. So draft a solid LoE and send it right away. Also include any other supporting documents that you may think will help you case.

I most likely think that when the officer reviews your docs, he will clear your eligibility.

However, in a rare chance that your eligibility is still not met, the officer will have to issue you a PFL.

To read on PFL see:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html
Many many thanks for your quick response @legalfalcon . Much appreciated.

I'll do the needful.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019

To read on PFL see:

Hi @legalfalcon

I tried connecting with the HR, and I now have written communication from them stating that they cannot provide roles and responsibilities, but can issue a service certificate which has the below details:

1. Name of employee
2. Date of joining
3. Designation
4. Department.

They will provide this certificate in 3-5 business days.

Can you please help me with the next steps

1. Do I just attach the letter and mention that they cannot provide roles and responsibilities (so that cic accept the reference letter from my colleague)for now and later on attach the service certificate when received through a separate cse

OR

2. Do I also wait for the service certificate and then submit all details together.

I will also attach one year's pay stubs, one years bank statements showing that salary is credited in my bank account, and last year's income tax return.

Also, while raising a CSE, which option do I choose in the type of application (
1. Permanent Residence (applied online)

OR

2. Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents and Verification of status documents)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I tried connecting with the HR, and I now have written communication from them stating that they cannot provide roles and responsibilities, but can issue a service certificate which has the below details:

1. Name of employee
2. Date of joining
3. Designation
4. Department.

They will provide this certificate in 3-5 business days.

Can you please help me with the next steps

1. Do I just attach the letter and mention that they cannot provide roles and responsibilities (so that cic accept the reference letter from my colleague)for now and later on attach the service certificate when received through a separate cse

OR

2. Do I also wait for the service certificate and then submit all details together.

I will also attach one year's pay stubs, one years bank statements showing that salary is credited in my bank account, and last year's income tax return.

Also, while raising a CSE, which option do I choose in the type of application (
1. Permanent Residence (applied online)

OR

2. Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents and Verification of status documents)
If its is just a matter of 3-5 days, you can just wait to get all the information instead of sending in piecemeal information.

So your package should look as follows:

1. LoE - explaining why you were unable to provide roles and responsibilities.
2. A letter from colleague with the roles and responsibilities, this should also include all the designation you have had with the organization.
3. Pay stubs, IT returns, etc.

Your reference letter, or the supplemental documents should cover all the information asked by IRCC:

reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Once you have all this ready, send it via CSE-webform, permanent residence (applied online)

Reactions: adityagupta88

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
If its is just a matter of 3-5 days, you can just wait to get all the information instead of sending in piecemeal information.

So your package should look as follows:

1. LoE - explaining why you were unable to provide roles and responsibilities.
2. A letter from colleague with the roles and responsibilities, this should also include all the designation you have had with the organization.
3. Pay stubs, IT returns, etc.

Your reference letter, or the supplemental documents should cover all the information asked by IRCC:

reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Once you have all this ready, send it via CSE-webform, permanent residence (applied online)
Many many thanks for the prompt and the detailed response @legalfalcon .....much appreciated.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Hi @legalfalcon .....I raised a CSE last Wednesday i.e. 15th May 2019. I have not recieved any mail or any communication stating that they have recieved the CSE.

My file is at NDVO.

1.S I Raiseanother CSE with same content?
OR

2. Do I call up CIC?

OR

3. Do I send a mail to Ottawa and New Delhi Visa office with the same content as CSE?

Is it normal that CIC takes this long to reply for a CSE?
Usually how long do they take to acknowledge that they have recieved a CSE?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .....I raised a CSE last Wednesday i.e. 15th May 2019. I have not recieved any mail or any communication stating that they have recieved the CSE.

My file is at NDVO.

1.S I Raiseanother CSE with same content?
OR

2. Do I call up CIC?

OR

3. Do I send a mail to Ottawa and New Delhi Visa office with the same content as CSE?

Is it normal that CIC takes this long to reply for a CSE?
Usually how long do they take to acknowledge that they have recieved a CSE?
NDVO is the slowest to answer, and in some cases never answers back. The turn around time for NDVO is 2 weeks.

You can send another CSE, and send email to CPC Ottawa and New Delhi.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
NDVO is the slowest to answer, and in some cases never answers back. The turn around time for NDVO is 2 weeks.

You can send another CSE, and send email to CPC Ottawa and New Delhi.
Thanks a lot buddy.